KABANATA 16

Alexander POV

"Bro i heard you fired Michaela?" clifford asked me.

"What about her? She deserve it I already told her the first rule I ever said was respect me in office hour, never let your personal thing ruin or hinder as a professional. She agree yet she strip in front of me while in the middle of important meeting."I hissed then sip in my drinks. I look around to look for my type for tonight but sadly none so I bored turn to them, what they are interested with my ex-secretary?

"Bro I know you don't like her but she's hot ang gorgeous!"kaius said and he sip also to his drink. Napailing na lamang ako.

"You like that woman to be your bed partnerYou can have her as long as you want, i don't really care anyway, and obviously she accept the job to be my secretary just to seduce me. And I don't care about those shít anymore but it's it's office hour, and you all know how serious I am about work and time. And I clear told her at the very beginning to never fall inlove with me nor seduce me. And look what she did? She show her pússy infront of my client, and take note that client I was talking is one of important businessman that I've been courting for months, and that audacity of that woman, to show her body. and lastly she confess her feelings towards me and obviously I rejected her so she cries desperately so, I called it a day to my client a set another meeting with his. But take note I never took advantage of her I'm not like that.?"I said humorless and sip on my drink. While I was think that scene happened last day.

"But dude that's kinda off. you should talk to her nicely in private,"clifford scolded me. 

"Did I disrespect her? No right. it's just her own will. I never ever disrespect someone just because they confess nor seduce me,"I simply said and remembering the scene I've done a while ago.

"You have to be straightforward so they can't misunderstand it. you have to reject them as easy as 123."I said and gesture my finger then shrugged.

"Your right bro. but anyway cliff who's the lucky girl that your talking about while ago?"Larry asked clifford immediately smile like an idiot.

"She's like a goddess on my eyes. and i want her, no scratch that, i like her and i want her to be mine."Clifford giggle like a fool. It made me almost puke.

"That's gross bro, you look like whipped!"

"Bro you don't get me. she is really beautiful. My baby moo, cute endearment right?" he giggle again. Wait baby moo? I think is familiar where did I heard it?

Baby moo was the endearment of Alice and Clifford? was he's the boy that Alice talking outside of my premises? Napatingin ako ng matagal sa kanya. Hindi naman siya gwapo. I'm more than handsome. I dont care if his my friend.

"I think she's really pretty ha? based on what you've said."larry said while kissing her flavor of the night on the neck.

"Of course, i want her to be mine!"he said and his eyes shine. Aba't na nanaginip ng gising?

"Dream on."i murmured. Umiirap din ako sa hangin.

"Are you saying something Alex?"Larry asked me then stop kissing the girl beside him.

"No nothing. I'll just go to the comfort room."i said and stand up. Pupunta na sana ako sa cr pero may humarang sa akin.

"Hi handsome, wanna go to heaven tonight?"she asked and seducingly bite her lips.