SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

This is the last chapter of this story, thank you for supporting Alice and Alex story, see you in next, by the way pa thank you ko na sa inyo 'to.

●●●●●

ALEXANDER LEWIS COOPER POV:

I calmly took a deep breath as i sip on my coffee. In the back of my house. talking to me friend, CLIFFORD.

"Okay. Okay, don't be mad. I'll do my best. Bye naririnig ko na kasi ang buntong hininga mo eh."he end the call immediately.

I was thinking of my future self if what will happened five years later from now. Will i get married?

When 10 minutes had past, i stand up and go inside of my house.

I stop walking when i saw a unfamiliar figure that been rooming around my house. I curiously raise my brow.

Who is this girl?

"Magandang umaga Master."i nod at her but still looking and checking this girl out.

Lumingon siya sa akin. And i feel like my vision or my world slowmo. I also drop my jaw at this beautiful sight.

This woman has a natural brown eyes, has a pointed nose, pinkish lips with a small face.

I come back in my sense when she spoke. Her voice sound angelic.

"Magandang Umaga ginoo."yumuko pa siya. I feel like my cheeks blush so hard. What's with this woman saying? Ginoo?

I act like a irritated grumpy man as same as my first impression at her.

"What?"I act like innocent man.

"A-ah huh? ako? wala akong sinasabi ha, paepal 'to."natatawang wika ninya sabay hampas sa akin. At the first time, i feel like I've been strike by a lightning. Kaya dali dali akong lumayo sa kanya. To avoid this dangerous feelings.

"What are you doing? did you just slap my shoulder? were not close, so you better watch out. and please stay away from me!"i angrily shout.

Oh shoot.

And that's our first interact, we often fight kasi hindi talaga siya papatalo tapos lahat ng lumalabas sa bibig ninya mga witty.

Tinawag ba naman akong kabit?

I feel like everyday is so fast for us. When i open my painful past to her. I already admit to my self that I'm submissive on her. I feel like i already open my heart for her, so I gladly accept my Faith. To be end up at her.

While reminiscing the past napapa iling nalang ako. Look where we both end up. In the church were she's slowly walking. I got teary ear while looking at her. She's with Henry and Jhalil. We both don't have a father kaya walang sasabay sa kanya sa paglalakad sa altar.

I secretly shove my tears that been streaming out unexpectedly.

I guiltily looking at her back as she ran, i just said those words for her to be free. I don't want her to settle for less. And less is me. I'm so sorry.

That night I let my self drunk because i can't sleep tonight because of what happened.

Why does, the world against. Is it unfair to me?

Second day had past she immediately replace with Miggy. I jealous glare at their back. Sa isip ko minumurder ko na si Miggy kahit na kadugo ko siya.

Out of jealousy i angrily argue with them especially Alice. And out of now were or I'm just too jealous that I do that horrible action. I push her result to she fell in the boat.