{Ch 17 ~ Outburst }

------------

Finally home after a long day at work i've made it back home to Hange's house, placing my belongings onto the kitchen bench i looked over at Hange who glanced up from their phone to give me a smile.

Grabbing a glass of water my eyes landing on the front door as two knocks came, "were you expecting anyone?" i looked over at Hange who shook their head before getting up and heading to the door.

"Oh hey, can i help you?" Hange spoke, i couldn't really hear the other person but it didn't really matter cause in stepped Yelena, flowers in hand and an actual smile on her face.

Frowning slightly i looked over at Hange, "She wanted to talk, i'm gonna head out for a bit, see ya" Hange spoke eyes going from mine to Yelena before heading out the door their backpack in hand. 

Looking over at Yelena once again, "Wanna sit down?" I gestured to the stools around the kitchen island, watching her nod and sit down.

Holding the flowers out in front of her towards me, "These reminded me of you, so pretty, i had to get them for you" She spoke a small smirk making its way onto her face like usual. 

Taking the flowers and placing them on the bench, i leaned against it chin resting on my palm, "What did you want to talk about Yel? i just got home and im pretty tired" 

I watched as Yelena took a deep breath in, closing her eyes a wide smile on her face when she finally opened her eyes again, "I want you back, i need you back, i've missed you, i should have never left you." 

"I knew when i saw you again at the store, i wanted you back, you looked so pretty and cute and so shy, my heart couldn't take it, i've missed you after that day, the way Hamie remembered me and how you call me Yel." Her eyes were soft as she spilled her feelings but i couldn't help but feel sick.

"I need you back, seeing you galivant around with that person, i cant lose you to them i cant! you mean the world to me! Please take me back im begging you!" Yelena had moved from the stool to in front of me kneeling on the ground. 

"Please Y/n, i've changed from before completely." 

Sighing deeply, "Stand up Yel, please, it's weird seeing you look like this." I tore my eyes away from her, "listen, i can't do that again, i can't trust that you have changed in anyway,"

"I did love you, but i can't anymore, i've truly moved on from you, i've found someone i am completely comfortable with, i can't imagine a day without them, they make me feel loved even if they don't know it yet, and if you had reconnected with me before i had met them, then the would have been a chance for us to try and work this out but you didn't, you never tried to fix our relationship now and when it was a thing, i'm sorry Yelena but i cant be yours."

Finally looking at her face i watched as the hope died in her eyes, now cold, a flat expression on her face. i watched as she sighed deeply closing her eyes, "If that is what you want" her eyes met mine again, "i'll respect that, but if at any moment you want me, come find me" 

I watched as she left the house a frown on her face, moments later Hange poked their head in, "Hey everything good in here? i just saw Yelena she looked pissed and walked into me" Hange finally looked over at me.

"What happened? you good?" 

i hadn't even noticed the small tears cascading down the face, using my sleeve to wipe them away quickly, "it's alright" sighing "just some things that should have been said years ago is all" giving Hange a small smile before they walked up to me and hugging me their arms wrapped around me waist, their head on top of mine.

"Don't stress, whatever it was i'm sure it's alright" Hange tightened the hug slightly before moving back, "Besides i want to watch a movie!" A large smile making its way onto their face as they practically bounced to the lounge.

------------
719 Words

Hope you Enjoyed there are 3 more chapters before i end this book. :D