Chapter 22

"Soo" Seokjin called.

"It's your turn now right?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, But I won't do any fancy thing. So don't expect those" Seokjin said as he looked away embarrassed.

"Okay okay" Jisoo said as she chuckled because Seokjin's blushing face is cute.

He then pulled Jisoo's lower arm and started to run. Luckily, All classes are dismissed and school closes at 11 PM.

They arrived at the field. Where Seokjin confessed.

"A lot of memories here" Jisoo whispered.

They sat at the grass.

"Hey, Why dis you bring me here?" She asked with an innocent tone.

"I heard that there will be a beautiful sunset here today. I mean sunsets really are beautiful. But I heard that today's sunset is different and at night there's a meteor shower" He said.

"Really?! I really want to see one!" Jisoo exclaimed excitedly.

"Then it really is a good choice to bring you here instead of paying, running and wasting energy" Seokjin said making Jisoo laugh.

"I really don't want my energy to drain so I agree with you" Jisoo said and smiled. Both of them is looking up the sky.

"Look, It's coming!" Seokjin said.

They look more closely.

"Woah! This sunset is really.. different" Jisoo said as she look up and see a sunset with a color of blue, pink, red, purple and yellow. It looks very aesthetic.

Jisoo was looking up peacefully then she heard a *click* sound.

She looks at Seokjin who was caught taking pictures of her looking up.

"Yah! How dare you!" Jisoo joked.

"Yeah.. how dare me" Seokjin said and both of them laughed.

"By the way, Can I know why you really didn't make me come for amusement parks or fancy events?" Jisoo asked.

"Look, I don't want to win you over through money and a hang out filled with activities that can drain energy. I want to win you over by making you know who I really am." Seokjin making Jisoo blush.

"Well, it was nice knowing what you really think" Jisoo said.

They stared and talk while they are laying on the grass.

Their talk was full of chuckles and laughing.

Now, it is 7 pm, Sunset is starting to disappear.

"What time does meteor shower gonna happen?" Jisoo asked.

"Around 9" He answered.

"That's long.. what are we gonna do to kill time?" Jisoo asked.

"Eat dinner and watch a movie through projection" Seokjin said as he points something behind them.

Jisoo looks behind and saw a fancy dinner table and chairs and a cloth in the ground and a projection in front.

"When did that happen?" She asked confusingly as they walk towards it and sit on the chair.

Then suddenly Jimin, Jungkook, Lisa and Rose came out.

"Of course, We did this. Ms. Jisoo and Mr. Seokjin, Here's your food. Enjoy" Rose said as she put the plates of food in the table.

"Chim, Kook, Rose and Lili? You guys teamed up for this?" Jisoo asked with a shock face.

"Of course. And Seokjin hyung cooked those." Jungkook said and points the food.

"That's sweet of you" Jisoo said.

••

After eating dinner, they are now watching movies. It's 8:59 pm.

They stopped watching as they saw the beautiful meteors in the sky.

"It's starting" Jisoo said excitedly.

All of them looks up and saw the beautiful scene.

A night filled with romance and unexpected sceneries.

This is what Jisoo wished to happen.

"Even if you pick someone else over me. Please know that I will be fine and you don't have to worry about me. I respect and understand your decision. I know that if you pick someone else, Maybe he has something that I don't have and did something to make you feel more special. I just want to prove myself to you Jisoo" Seokjin confessed.

Jisoo looked at him in awe. Her heart melted. Knowing that there are this type of men left. Full of respect and understanding. Chivalry isn't dead for Jisoo. Based on what she witnessed in three days

'Chivalry isn't dead' She thought as she continued to watch the meteor shower with them quietly and happily.

End of Chapter 22
Word Count : 699