Ashaangi TS En Sandakari Neethan Pt II

Disclaimer: This work is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual lives of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar. Keep that in mind while reading.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS En Sandakari Neethan

Part Two

"Ena akka, nee vandhu oru naal kuda agala. Athukula Maamz una bayangara missing polayeh" Vinayak said announcing his presence as he walked towards Sivaangi.

"Ada yen da nee vera. Apdilam onum ila" Sivaangi said averting her gaze as she reacted '😒' to Ashwin's story before placing her mobile down.

"Tag pani story pota reshare panrathuku Maamz ku kai valikum. Avarey #missingmyhome nu potu una tag pani public ah love panitu irukaru. Apdilam ilayam la" Vinayak said as he ruffled Sivaangi's hair making her groan.

Sivaangi glared at Vinayak who laughed at her before settling down on the chair next to her. The duo engaged in a conversation for about ten minutes before Vinayak excused himself to get ready. She took her mobile and noticed that Ashwin has seen her text but didn't bother to reply making her purse her lips together in distaste.

'Enaya seen la vidrala. Iru una gavanika vendiya vidhathula gavanikure, Ashwineyy' Sivaangi thought to herself as she put her mobile on silent and placed it down.

"Amma, evlo neram? Pasikuthu!" Sivaangi yelled.

"10 mins Sivu" Binni replied from kitchen making Sivaangi groan.

"Epdiyum upma dhana ma seiya pora. Athuku ivlo neram ah? Pasikuthu ma" Sivaangi yelled again but this time Binni didn't respond.

'Ena kandukurangala nu paru. Cha! Ethey na en veetla irundhrundha ipdi pasi ooda okanthrupen ah' Sivaangi thought to herself forgetting that Ashwin left her text on seen. She made a face when her stomach grumbled in hunger.

Sivaangi heaved a frustrated sigh and chugged down a glass of water before grabbing her mobile and climbing up to her room. If she wakes up early, she needs food in her stomach. If not, she would get cranky.

Scolding Ashwin in mind for ruining her weekend plans with him and her being hungry, Sivaangi dumped herself on her bed and entertained herself with her twitter fam. They are damn creative; funny yet mature and responsible. A part of her always wanted to create unofficial twitter account just to join her fellow HT fam in pulling Ashwin's legs and she have plans of doing it in future.

Sivaangi took her favorite pillow that had 'Ashwineyy' written in marker by her. She hugged the pillow to herself, closed her eyes and snuggled into it thinking it as Ashwin. Placing a kiss on the pillow, she opened her eyes and complained to the pillow thinking it as Ashwin.

"Oruthi ipdi kelambi vandhutaley, oru call panuvom text panuvom nu ethachum iruka unaku Ashwineyy? Ummunu mogatha vachutu okanthu PS velantu irupa! Kastam, kastam" Sivaangi said smacking the pillow in her hold but then caressed where she hit it and hugged the pillow to herself and sighed, "Enaku theriyum nee evlo hard work panra nu, Ashwineyy. This industry is filthy. Enaku theriyum surviving and marking a place for oneself in our industry is tough and you are handling it as best as you could. Enaku theriyum neenga ena kathunathu na panathukaga ila. It is your frustration acting out. You take your time in clearing your head. I love you and I know that you love me above and beyond"

Sivaangi placed a kiss on the pillow and snuggled into it as she sighed and scrolled her mobile aimlessly. Half an hour later she heard her brother calling her down for breakfast. Heaving a sigh of relief, she placed the pillow down, took her mobile and jumped out of the bed. She rushed downstairs and found her father and brother already seated.