Ashaangi TS Mayakuriye Pt III | B |

Author's note

Hello makkaleyy, hope you all are doing good. Here's the final chapter of Mayakuriye. Hope you all enjoy reading the story. Please do stream Adipoli whenever possible. Vegama 94M adikanum. Support them professionally and keep them both in your prayers.

Bewitched nu oru book iruku. Please do give it a try. Response kammi ah iruka naala yarukaga eludhuren ne therla. One thing I can assure you is the plot is good. Thank you.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Happy reading.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Mayakuriye

Part Three | B |

When they got back inside the police jeep, Ashwin noticed that Sivaangi's face had a constant small smile.

"Polama?" Ashwin asked putting on his seat belt.

Sivaangi nodded putting on her seat belt. Ashwin drove in silence for a couple of minutes before he asked one thing that kept on running in his mind,

"Yenga porom nu kekave ila neenga?" Ashwin asked sparing a quick glance at Sivaangi.

"Neenga dhan ongaluku therinja edam nu soningale. You said I would feel lite nu. Vera yenna keka iruku?" Sivaangi looked at Ashwin.

"Irundhalum you just met me yesterday. Avl-"

"I agree we just met yesterday but don't forget that I know more about you than you know about me. Newspaper la padichathu vachu matum kedaiyadhu. Na nerlaye pathruken how you help people, how you trash rouges for misbehaving with girls, how you do your duty but doesn't abuse your power or look down on civilians. Onga pechu la actions la evlo ku evlo oru ganniyam irukumo, sternness irukumo adhe alavu thanmai um iruku" Sivaangi paused and when Ashwin looked at her, she added, "Trust me, Ashwin. You are no stranger to me"

Ashwin swore he could feel the current that surged through his body. He didn't know what he did to earn the way Sivaangi made him feel at that moment.

"Ongala pathi sollungalen" Ashwin smiled sparing a quick glance at Sivaangi.

And then conversation naturally flew between them. With each passing seconds they learned new things about each other.

"We are here" Ashwin stopped the car and Sivaangi who was looking at Ashwin, looked front at the sight in front of her.

The amusement and twinkle in Sivaangi's eyes mirror the sparkling water body in front of her. Bird voices can be heard in the distant and the sun was kind enough to be gentle that day.

"Yenna edam idhu?" Sivaangi asked, amazed.

"Indha Karavalimadapur, Kumarapalayam pakathula iruka oru chinna ooru. Idhu aaru (river) ootam dhan aana indha part la kamma (lake) maara irukum aana thanni odite dhan irukum. Suthi maram, thoppu. Amaidhiya thanni oodura satham um kaathuku maram aadura sathamum paravaingaloda sathamum dhan kekum. Vaanga"

Ashwin stepped out followed by Sivaangi. She looked around amazed by the environment. He guided her to sit on a rock.

"Indha edam azhaga iruku" Sivaangi said once they are seated.

"Azhagoda manasu thedura amaidhiyayum indha edam kudukum" Ashwin said staring at Sivaangi who's looking at the water flow.

None spoke anything as they stared at the water in front of them.

"Enoda panandavathu case as an inspector, arrest panradhukaga round up panitu iruka apo andha naayee thapikanum nu oru vayasaanavara sutruven nu merati, thapikura apo avara suttu en mela thalli vitutu poetan"