Ashaangi TS Our First Date Pt 1

Backstory: Ashwin's family owns AK Institution of Arts & Commerce (AKAC) and AK Group of Schools in Chennai. Ashwin was a professor himself at AKAC and also the director of the college. Ashwin and Sivaangi, his student fell in love with each other and now they are secretly dating as he's still her professor and she, his student.

Ashaangi TS - Our First Date

Part One

"Sivaangi, inga paren" Riasha nudged Sivaangi who was reading a book in the library.

"Ena nu solu machi?" Sivaangi asked, still immersed in the book, not bothering to look up at her friend.

"Adiyeh, inga ena paru di" Riasha nudged Sivaangi again and so, Sivaangi looked up to see Riasha holding four movie tickets.

"Omg! Rohit Saraf ooda movie tickets ah!" Sivaangi squealed in excitement earning a glare from the librarian.

Sivaangi threw a sheepish smile at the librarian before focusing her eyes on Riasha and gestured her to maintain silence.

"Seri, seri. Atha vidu. Nee, na, Nisha aprm Ridhi, elarum porom" Riasha said beaming at Sivaangi.

"Ethana mani show, machi?" Sivaangi asked, her eyes bright with excitement.

"Inaiku evening show dhan machi. Group study nu ethachum aunty ta solitu vandhru" Riasha said equally excited.

Sivaangi's excitement started to fade on hearing Riasha's words. Today is Friday and this is the only day Sivaangi can spend some alone time with Ashwin who otherwise stays busy throughout the week. Sivaangi made a sad face as she looked up at Riasha.

"Ena moonji ipdi poguthu? Konja neram munna vara excited ah dhaney di irundha. Ipo ena achu?" Riasha asked confused with Sivaangi's expression.

"Na enoda project ah inum submit panla machi. Submit pani Ashwin sir ta approval vanganum. Avar inaiku last hour free anathum vandhu ena paka sonaru. Late agirum" Sivaangi lied as her friends have no idea about her and Ashwin's relationship.

"Ethachu excuse solitu va, machi. Nalaiku kuda Ashwin sir ta approval vangikalam. Rohit Saraf ooda movie, machi. Pathuko"

Riasha made puppy eyes but Sivaangi missed spending alone time with Ashwin. They only get to meet at college and they barely have a chance to talk. Sivaangi looked at Riasha apologetically.

"Unakey theriyum la avar padipu nu vandhuta evlo strict nu. Neenga ponga. Na movie ah download pani pathukure" Sivaangi tried to cheer her disappointed friend.

"Seri, nee varla na apo naanga yarum pogala, machi" Riasha announced while Sivaangi mentally facepalmed herself.

It took some good five minutes for Sivaangi to convince Riasha who finally agreed to go on the movie without her. Riasha left the library while Sivaangi concentrated on the book in front of her.

Sivaangi is an average student but her ambitious boyfriend Ashwin, who happens to be her professor want her to improve her percentage. That is why Sivaangi is at library right now trying to cover the portions Ashwin assigned her to study.

Despite she being his girlfriend, Ashwin was never lenient with Sivaangi when it comes to studies. He is strict with marks and she being his girlfriend doesn't make any difference. Ashwin treated Sivaangi like any other student. But he really wanted her to improve so he decided to keep a track of her studies and help her with doubts.

Sivaangi was so immersed in the book that she didn't realize how time flew. It was when her alarm blared that she came back to the living world. She switched off the alarm and looked around her. There wasn't much students. She collected her notes and placed them inside her bag.