| | |

╔                                     ╗
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟹 𝙰𝙼
𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷
╚                                     ╝

           It was going on twelve in the afternoon while Zareli laid in bed. Her dad had already started his day, about to make his way out as he talked on the phone.

"I'm on my way man, tell that nigga ta wait," He spoke sounding agitated.

He felt like he couldn't get a break with everything going on in his home on top of his work life.

He walked towards Zareli's room and knocked before opening the door.

"Zee get up man, we got business ta handle," He said holding the phone away from his face.

Zareli looked up from her phone and at her father with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who said I wanted to handle business," she asked smartly.

"I did, get the fuck up. We ain't got time, niggas trippin poppin up at my shit," He said before closing the door continuing to make his way downstairs while talking.

Zee threw a mini tantrum before eventually getting up and going through her drawers to find something to wear.

She chose a grey women's nike tech suit with her white Air Force 1's. She sprayed a little of her perfume and grabbed her keys, phone, and charger before going downstairs to leave with her father.

There was still the slightest bit of tension because of the fact that Jeremiah and his daughter still hadn't really sat down and talked about the situation with Delilah but they ignored it, saving the conversation for later.

Zareli sauntered over to her fathers car, waiting for him to pop the locks.

He did and she got in, adjusting her hoodie making herself more comfortable. She hooked her phone up to the aux and enjoyed the ride wherever they were going.

| 𝟷𝟻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 |

They had just stopped in front of a what looked like a nice house, the neighborhood would make you question the condition.

Zareli grabbed her phone, leaving her keys and charger in the car, and walked up the stairs and to the front door.

"Who house this is," She asked her dad.

"Ain't really nobody shit, we get drugs made and sent out wit this house. Its a decent house ina decent neighborhood. Ain't nobody gon think to run through it," He explained.

Zareli nodded following her father into the house.

She stepped in behind her father looking around, taking in her surroundings.

She looked to her left and saw about three men putting money through a counting machine, writing the numbers down and wrapping tags with their amount around the money.

They were the money people, in charge of making sure everybody played their part and nothing less.

She took her eyes off them and looked straight ahead, seeing six females bagging drugs. Three on each side of the counter.

After she'd thought she'd looked enough she followed her father up the stairs she'd used many times before. Before her father got locked up he used to always bring her here, never around any of the drugs or any of the females. She always had to sit in the office.