-𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 (11)

[TW, stabbing.]

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭."
___________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

"I'm trying, I've never done this before." I told Draco sternly, fighting the urge to throw up.

I was told to help him preform surgery? I've never done this in my life, nor is it what I study. Why the fuck would they put me in here with him? Oh, yeah, because I'm his assistant.

Draco sighed, "Just hand me the tools, okay? I can do this by myself."

I did as he told me too, because I didn't want to piss him off even more than I already had. This morning I accidentally spilled coffee on him, and I swear I didn't mean to but he's had an attitude ever since. And me and him have kind of stopped talking for the last month, I don't want anything to do with him even if Astorias black mailing him.

I also stopped talking to Amelia- she stood me up for the dinner she supposedly wanted to take me out too, and I haven't seen her since.

The Malfoys are weird. That's what I've concluded.

Another hour passed before the surgery was finally done, and I took off my gloves, leaving the room harshly. It didn't make an sense why they would put me in there, and I'm literally running on four cups of coffee because I haven't been getting good sleep lately. And it's all thanks to Luca.

Hermione stood outside, a clipboard in her hands. "How'd it g-"

"How'd it go?" I nearly raised my voice, taking off the coat I had on. "Why would you put me in there? Hermione, you know that that's not what I do. I never want to see that again."

She sighed, "I just thought maybe you needed some practice for a different-"

"Well here's an idea," I gave her a glare. "Don't."

The door behind me opened, and that was my cue to leave. But when I got near Dracos office again, of course, Luca stood outside with a lunch bag in his hands.

I was about to slap him.

Last month, he asked me for another plan b pill. And I couldn't give it to him, I couldn't ask Draco for that money again and I also can't afford it myself. So now, he's got a girl back at college, pregnant with his child. And what hurts, is that even after I tried to knock some sense into him last time, he ended up telling me he didn't love me, and then got another girl pregnant.