-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 (14)

[mature content warning.]

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨."
____________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

My heart thrummed in my chest, a sick feeling bubbling in my stomach.

Luca was the one person I didn't want to see- ever. Not just right now, but I never wanted to see him again. And I plan on getting him far away from me as possible, as soon as I can.

Dracos grip tightened on me, my head lifting up and giving him a look that practically told him I didn't want to see Luca. It wasn't a secret I didn't- he touched me, violated me. He'd seen my body when I didn't want him to, and I thank Merlin almost every second that I don't have a spitting image of it in my mind. That I didn't have to go through it when I was awake.

The door shut behind me, and I twisted my hand on Dracos shirt, a sob wanting to leave my lips. "Don't let him- Draco, don't let him see me-"

He hushed me gently, his eyes scanning my face. "I won't let him near you, Estrella. But I'd like to punch him in the fucking face." Slowly, I began to slide off of him, when a knock emitted on the door.

My stomach dropped.

Luca opened the door, slipping in and closing it behind him, but frowned when he saw me in a room with just Draco. Tears were already starting to spring to my eyes.

"Estrella," he hummed so softly, my heart cracked. "How are you guys?" He pointed to my stomach, and I had a gut wrenching feeling he wasn't asking me and Draco, but me and the baby I'd just lost.

My heart dropped all the way to my stomach, and ringing went off in my ears. This was Luca- this was my Luca. The same person I'd gone to sleep with, his hand stroking my hair and occasionally kissing my forehead. The same person who never dared raised their voice at me, same person who danced with me in the rain after a stupid little college dance. Same person who made me feel like I actually meant something beyond my body.

And now, he made me sick to my stomach.

A hand slid around my waist, and I knew it was Draco. Lucas frown deepened. "Estrella, get away from him."

I shook my head, "No." I wish I could've said no a long time ago.

"What do you not understand?" Luca questioned me gently, his eyes starting to water and I began to grow confused as to why he was crying. "I want you. I gave you what you wanted- what we both wanted, Estrella. We can finally be a family."

A sob left my lips, and I held Draco back before he started to punch his face in, because I wanted to get my closure. "Luca, you- you raped me." My lips quivered, a disgusting snarl making it's way onto my face. "That wasn't- you stabbed me. I didn't- I didn't want kids with you, anymore. But you-" your hands were on my body, when I didn't want them to be. And I couldn't fight back, I was completely useless and defenseless.