Fnaf Mysteries Solved! Part 2

Trigger Warnings:

Animatronics

Gore Descriptions

In-game child murders

Swearing

Hello, internet! Welcome to Game Theory! We may not have made fnaf, but I like to think we've at least made it a bit more interesting. So in Part 1 of this long-awaited All Questions Answered fnaf theory, we covered everything from the origins of the shadow animatronics to the reason for Golden Freddy's ghostly behavior, to proof of what suit the killer uses. We clarified the timeline and even went so far as to dispel the myth that the killer's the one shoving the bodies into the suits. But today we're covering the major questions from the franchise. The final bits of the timeline, the ending of the game, and most importantly of all: The identity of the Purple Guy. So enough intro, let's cut to the chase!

When we left off there had been another round of murder done in Fazbear Pizza. Purple Guy had once again used a Golden Bonnie suit to lure in another set of five kids and kill them, as depicted in the "Save Them" minigame from Fnaf2. The place gets closed for investigation a few days later, but, the one thing that practically everyone overlooks in this location, is that it gets reopened.

In Fnaf2, the night one phone call welcomes you to your "summer job" at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

"Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

SUMMER job. And yet, the paycheck at the end of the week reads "NOVEMBER". There is not a single place in the world where November is a summer month. Not ONE. Meaning that these tapes, ALL of these tapes, are prerecorded. And honestly, that shouldn't be a surprise; Phone Guy's calls are recordings in every game. In Fnaf1, before Phone Guy dies, he says he's "glad he recorded these messages when he did".

"I'm kinda glad I recorded my messages for you"

And then in Fnaf3, they find the old training tapes the Phone Guy made.

"First of all, we found a vintage audio training casset. Dude these are like pre-historic, I think they were training tapes"

In short, all of Phone Guy's messages are unstuck in time, not recorded anywhere near your tenure as a security guard. That includes the one in Fnaf2, talking about children going missing.  The pizzeria ISN'T being shut down for an investigation of some missing children the week you happen to be working there, you're listening to old tapes, meant for the security guard, from MONTHS ago.  Need more proof?

Night six's call references a birthday party happening as the last event before the building closes, but what decorations do we see put up throughout the building for the entirety of the week you're working there?  'Happy Birthday' banners.  Confusing?  You betcha!  Game-changing?  Absolutely!  This means that both Jeremy and Fritz, the characters you play as throughout Fnaf2, aren't the killer Purple Guy at all.  They were both working in November, after the yellow suit investigation and the killer getting charged.  

This brings us to the other key point in the timeline: The Bite of '87.  Ever since we heard about this mysterious frontal lobe nibble on that first fateful night at Freddy's, we've wanted to know more about this bizarre attack.  The one that ends up resulting in animatronics no longer being allowed to walk around during the day, but now, three games in, we do know more.  We know it took place in the location of Fnaf2 based on the 1987 date on Jeremy's paycheck, and the newspaper clipping that ends Fnaf2 gives us a clue that it's the bite that closes this version of the restaurant.  NOT some serial killing.