Why FNAF Will Never End

Trigger Warnings:

Same as all the other fnaf chapters

Confusing lore (I know, pretty terrifying)

Picture near the start showing bite of 83, but no blood or gore present

Hello, internet!  Welcome to Game Theory!  This chapter needed to be made.  Because I have a confession... I made a mistake in my last fnaf chapter.  NOT my research, mind you!  My conclusion that this kid, scientifically COULD NOT BE the bite of 87' victim was ACTUALLY 100% right.  Both scientifically, and, as you've been eager to point out lore-wise.  No, I was wrong in calling THIS:

  No, I was wrong in calling THIS:

the bite of 87'.  I'm man enough to admit my mistakes!  Hey!  It's why they're called "theories" after all, right?  Anyway!  In this case, Scott was sure to let me know my error in his first comment on any of my videos on the franchise.  Which is really exciting!  But it did leave me wondering... should I feel honored?  Or troll'd?  But before we get that far ahead, let's close the book on Fnaf4.  

First, let's set the record straight on where it takes place.  It does NOT take place in Fredbear's Family Diner, but rather the first location of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.  The one from the old Phone Guy tapes found in Fnaf3.  "But the Springlock Yellow Suits are the only ones there!" I hear you typing.  And... you're right!  They obviously ARE... but remember, Phone Guy's tapes in Fnaf3 welcome you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.  NOT Fredbear's Diner, before he tells you about their, quote: "specially designed suits."  "Specially designed," i.e not in EXISTENCE during the Fredbear era.  PLUS, in that same set of phone calls, Phone Guy tells us the suits have become decommissioned after an incident where they were, quote, "multiple simultaneous springlock failures."  What do we see at the end of Fnaf4?  An incident where multiple springlocks fail simultaneously, and a child dies.  And let me be clear because the terminology is pretty confusing...  In the game, the word "springlock" is used to describe both the suit as a whole and the individual locking mechanisms within that suit.  A springlock suit is made up of multiple springlocks.  To have multiple simultaneous springlock failures like Phone Guy says would either mean, multiple suits going down at the same time - which is a bit coincidental and hard to believe - or that multiple locks within the same suit collapsed at the same time, causing a catastrophic failure.  Say, for instance, because a child is squirming to escape, and his tears are moistening the locks.  CRUNCH!  And besides, don't you think it'd be weird for Fredbear's Diner to use these suits, have them KILL A CHILD, sell the company, and then Freddy Fazbear's Pizza starts using them again?  It just... wouldn't make a lot of sense.  Long story long, although Fredbear and SPringtrap are the featured attractions at THIS restaurant, THIS IS a Freddy Fazbear branded joint.  One dating back to, as we see on the tv set, 1983.

But enough about the timeline.  I don't want to dwell on it in this chapter.  To me, having a general placement of the timeline is enough, because the most interesting part of this game is the ending and its overall meaning.  Like I said in the other Fnaf4 chapter: If this WAS just a random kid who got bit, that would be really lame.  So, how does this particular kid fit into the overall lore?  Why is THIS incident of 1983 so important to show?  Who is the Fnaf4 kid, and what does the ending line of "I will put you back together" mean?  Well, let me tell you.