Fnaf 4 Got It ALL WRONG!

Trigger Warnings:

Same as all the other fnaf chapters

Confusing lore from here on out

Hello, internet!  Welcome to Game Theory where instead of waiting for Fnaf4 to be released this time we're getting out ahead of the game or at least that was the plan.  Scott, I swear, you are the biggest internet troll out there.  Oh, it's being released on October 31st.  Okay.  Let me plan my entire schedule around that.  Never mind, it's now in August.  Okay.  Fine.  Let me rework everything.  Sike!  Here's the full version now!  You, Scott Cawthon, are the reason I have an emotional dependence on diet Coke.  But today I'll be sipping that sweet, sweet diet Coke in sweet, sweet victory.  Because guess what?  I win!  Scott, in your rush to get the game out, to get out in front of my theories and completely flim-flam the internet and shock everyone by releasing the game three months early, you missed a HUGE detail.  Maybe before releasing the game, you should've spent a bit more time researching because this game, as you've represented it, is impossible.  Let me explain.

Basically, it's all but confirmed at this point that in Fnaf4 you play as the victim of the bite of 87'  and that this game is either his nightmare or what he's seeing in a coma as he recovers from his injuries.  Let me run you through the evidence real quick so that we're all on the same page.  First, in the months leading up to the release of the game, there were clues hidden in the source code for some of the teasers on Scott's website with the numbers "8 7" repeated over and over again.  Two numbers that anyone who hasn't been living under a rock will recognize as a key date in the franchise's lore: the bite of 87'.  This is further supported by the text on the teaser images.  All of the images released on the site basically asked the same question, "Was it me?" which seems to refer to the actual attacker of the bite itself.  But there is one more word we see repeated throughout the teasers: nightmare.  HIdden over top of multiple teaser images was that exact word.  That, combined with the Freddy Kruegerish design of the animatronics with the teeth and claws everywhere, something far different from how we've seen these things designed in the past seems to indicate that this would be the way a child would imagine these creatures if he had a traumatic experience with them, making it seem like what we would be playing would be a dream.  

Couple that with some evidence from the trailer.  The first words are "What is it you think you see?" making us question the reality of the images in the game but there was also something that everyone seemed to overlook about this trailer: the appearance of the number 4.  Scott doesn't do things randomly, as I'm sure we're all aware by now.  Notice the movement of the four; it starts off in a horizontal plane like it was laying down on something, say a bed but then wakes up to stand vertically before the trailer ends.  Even that remnant red rectangle is meant to symbolize the bed.  Everything seems to be letting us know that what we're seeing isn't really real.  It's a dream, or better yet, a nightmare.  Now fast forward to the game's release, or I suppose casually meander to the game's release as it wasn't too long afterward, and we see that this theory still holds.  Flowers, IV, and pills will occasionally show up next to your bed, classical medical supplies that show us that this is a child in recovery.  Foxy, who's hiding in the closet, will transform back to a plush toy if you hold the door closed on him long enough making it seem like this was all a dream or hallucination.  And of course the biggest piece of evidence of all: the cut scene that ends night 5 actually shows the bite of 87' take place in the mouth of the Golden Fredbear.  This is further supported by the quote on quote boss of the game being that same Golden Fredebar.  While in the final night, he's the one who ends up stalking you.  All the other animatronics disappear.  You're being haunted by the suit that bit you.  So yeah, that fits all the evidence points to the victim of 87' being our protagonist, the character we're playing as in Fnaf4.  Good job Scott, you finally put together a game with a coherent plotline except... you didn't.  Scott Cawthon, if all of us are right in our theory then you sir are wrong.  Just when it looked like you were making a game that actually adheres to its own lore, you also made a game that is completely impossible from a scientific perspective.