To Be Loved(Part 3)

• Dedicated to My Crush

I had to sacrifice Monday to finishing off my homework. And Tuesday. 

As I had said before, I was supposed to post Part 3 to the series... but I was pretty late. So....

I am sorry for everyone who stayed up late, to see if I had made a Part 3. But, to make it up....

Here we go:

Now, let's fast forward, approximately 5 months into the future, into the August of 2014. As my feelings only got stronger, my life began to change. 

I'm sure you remember that day that we met, outside of the program. Our parents and a couple other people had this party, at some house, right next to Oxford Academy. At that time, I was aware of my acceptance into the school. 

Not to mention too much about what happened, but we built a connection. I remember that toy that you brought, and how the little kids were trying to steal it. I participated, hiding the toy up in the branches of a tree. That seemed to help you hide it. 

Afterwards, we sat on the grass, surrounded by a whole group of kids. I remember them shipping us. I denied every comment. I was blushing. I hated to deny my feelings, but it was all too soon. So, I dealt with the laughter.

Hours passed, and we found ourselves playing hide and seek with a couple of kids. I was a hider, but I would always be found. I found the most obvious places to hide. It was a very hard game to win. But, that was where TIMJA came to be. Timja the Ninja. 

School began for me. I gained new friends. A new school. And a new reputation. 

In the first couple weeks of school, my mind was not on you. You were there, something that could be delayed until High School. I met new people along the way, more feelings toward certain people. 

As I had mentioned before, I changed. I was not longer "that kid". Through my new friendships, my confidence soared. I was still insecure about how I looked, but something gave me the push to appreciate myself. 

Through the weeks, I created a coating around my feelings. I tried my best to act like you were still there, denying my will to ask you. 

As I traveled through this period of time, my body changed. I lost the scrawny features. I gained about an inch, each month. I had a tougher look to me. 

Nearing the Winter months, my life changed completely. It began with a simple question. 

That part belongs in a new chapter.