Away

Away

In life, you will meet people that you share a deep connection with—like family and close friends. When you are near, you will enjoy their presence. When you are away, you will treasure these moments.

When you are gone for a day, you can temporary “forget” about them. You are focused on whom you meet and what you do. It is hard to think.

At two days, you start to think. You wish they were there to comfort you. Your environments are not able to distract you. You just wish that you were still back to the normal life, with people you actually know.

At the third day, you manage to erase them from your mind. They are still in the corner, but some part of you want to think about them. Life becomes hard to adapt without them.

On the fourth day, you completely forget to think about them. They have become something in the past. You are constantly reminded of them, but you cannot choose but to ignore.

At five days, you have a sudden urge to talk about them. Your new friends listen to you talk about things that you held within yourself for the week. You laugh and smile at the comments that they give about them. You share stuff that you felt like keeping for a long time.

On the sixth day, you miss them, a lot. You are constantly thinking. In a day, you will be able to see them once again. The day is slow when you think, though.

Then, it is the seventh,the last day. You are now free from the struggles of your loss. You now return to your family and friends, once again. You have only one thing in mind, contact them.

Hey, guys. I'm back. So, basically, this whole entry is basically about how it feels to be away from you normal life. It's about how you should treasure friendships and keep them inside you. So, where ever you go, they will always be by your side.