To Be Loved (Part 6)

• Dedicated to My Crush

Please understand that I need to respect her privacy, so some of the stuffs will be censored.

Her: BOLD

Me: Italics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai, there.

Oh, hello. 

Um... Here I go...

I...

Like...

MISTY!!

>w< sorry go on.

I'm sorry if you are mad right now, but I had to tell the truth. I am that kind of guy. I keep my word. I know that this may be the end of our friendship. I know that I am going to be risking my reputation to the whole group. I know that you may never look at me the same way again. I know that I will spend the rest of my life in shame if this goes the wrong way. But, I HAVE to. This secret can not stay inside me for long. Sooner or later, it would come out. I've told too many people. I know that this relationship can not stay hidden. As this is my "Confession Day", I have to tell you everything. Remember a couple weeks ago, when you thought I was mad at you? When ******* was involved? We were talking about you. I wanted to know if you liked anyone. I didn't want you to know that too soon. By now, you may be mad at ****** for hiding it, but please don't. I think she did the right thing. She helped me. She said that I was too obvious. I didn't do a good job of hiding it. I know it is of unnecessary, but I want to talk about how my feelings developed. It started two years ago. It was my first time at Galster Park. I remember that, on Saturday morning, I went on a hike up the hill with the other kids. I had a walkie-talkie. I started playing with the device. Then, her voice came up. Soft, gentle. I knew who she was. She was a girl from my program. I don't remember our conversation, but it was then that I realized that she was perfect for me. You were the reason I am the person I am today. It was you that convinced to me to be kind. It was you that made me the outgoing, kind person I am today. I remember that, when we were at ***'s house, I completely liked you. I tried to impress you. But, I haven't made the move until now. I am running out of words. I like you.

I must admit that I was crying for the second half of the message. I had revealed everything that I ever wanted to keep to myself. I can't believe that I ever dared to admit this to you. I can see myself getting in trouble, but it is okay. As long as you are happy, I will always be. Don't worry about me. I can handle this. Don't be sorry that you connected me with ****. He was a good person, in my view. He just made a mistake, like all of us. I would never hold such a grudge on him. Or on you. I have to thank you for cooperating with me. You are the sweetest person I know. The whole reason I couldn't love my previous crushes was because I didn't know them. You, on the other hand, are everything I care about. I remember every single time you and I talked. I remember that time when we were alone, at the park, talking about Minecraft. You are the reason I even dared to "download hack" the game. I remember that time at ***'s house. I got to say that it was one of the best times of my life. ***'s dad drove us to his house with the other guys. Then, I saw that you were there. I was secretly smiling. I should have made a move, but I didn't. I really liked that nickname that you gave me. From there, I have only called you by your nickname. I wanted to show that I liked you, in a hinting way. Anyway, I could go on and on about my times with you. But, once again, I can only type 2000 digits. I want to conclude that I don't want you to feel mad. I can delete this if you want. I can forget about Wattpad, if you want. I also want to know what you feel about this. Do you feel the same way? 

I'm sorry if you got it the wrong way. All I want to say is that I am still here. I want to know if you are okay.

[insert response here]

Are you mad, at all? I wasn't expecting this.

[insert response here]

Yes. That is true. Liking is different from dating. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that, my fellow Wattpad writers, is how I asked her. 

As of now, I can only say that her answer is confidential. I am sure that it is going to be a little awkward in between me and her. But, this is what I signed up for. 

I hope you guys can relate. 

So, that ends To Be Loved. I hope that you enjoyed me telling my love story. 

Bai for now,

@TheNinjaReborn