Ch.3 Happy 18th

My dear Jennie...

My Angel...

My lover...

Mine; for now and forever

Jennie's POV

"UGHHH! SHITT!"  I spilt water all over myself and the dress I was gonna wear for my party tonight. It is my 18th birthday but it doesn't even feel like it. I thought on your birthday you're supposed to do stuff that you want to do. I didn't care about anyone at the party. Only Y/N.
I had planned on going to this festival with Y/N for my birthday. It's old tradition. Me and Y/N have been going there together for our birthdays ever since we were 8. I had decided that this year would be the year I would finally tell Y/N how I feel before it's to late. But with the way things are going I don't think that's gonna happen.
"GOD DAMMIT! M-my dress." I let out a little sob. This dress is very important to me. Y/N got it for me as a gift. She doesn't have a lot of money and this dress costs a lot. I knew she worked really hard to get this dress for me. That's one of the many things I adore about Y/N. She doesn't have much but she still gives me everything she can. She knows I'm rich but she still sacrifices everything for me. I don't know what she sees in me. But if she truly does love me I will do everything and anything for her.

I rest my face in my hands as I cry away all my makeup. I had been so stressed about this party and dressing up so Y/N would be impressed. Everything was going perfect till I screwed it all up.

"Sweetie are you alright? Your friends are starting to show up".
Great. I look like a mess and Y/N might already be here. I rushed to my closet and put on the first thing I could come up with. It was kind of revealing but it is my 18th birthday after all. As long as Y/N liked it was all I cared about.
I quickly put on some dark eye shadow and straightened my hair.

"Uhhh Jen? It's a bit much don't you think? You might be turning 18 but you're still a little girl. Trying to impress anyone hmm?"

Her words made me hurt. I hope Y/N didn't think it was to much. The last thing I wanted was Y/N thinking I was trying to change myself for the popular kids.
I put on some heels and looked in the mirror. Fantastic. Now I look like I belong in a strip club. Honestly I couldn't care less about what the others thought. My mind was only on one person. Y/N.