Ch.2 Seniors

The way she looks at me...

The way her skin slips over mine...

Her warm honey breath...

Jennie Kim<33
You're mine;

     "Good morning sleepyhead

     "Good morning sleepyhead. " She chuckles in her morning voice.

"Your quite the early riser yourself miss Kim."
I look up to see her staring right back down at me. There is something so beautiful about the way we stare into each other's eyes. A feeling one can't describe. Staring into her deep orbs I somehow know everything she's feeling.

      "Well you need to get up. We don't want to be late now do we?"

She gets up out of the warm sheets and inches her way to her closet.
   The way her silk night gown caresses her figure. The way it glides down her milky thighs. Her wavy hair falls perfectly down her back. How can anyone look so perfect when waking up?
       You soon feel the room heat up as the hot steam of the shower fills your lungs. She tip toes into the bathroom and closes the door where you can hear her singing and the sound of her silky gown falling to the floor. As the noise of the shower drowns out her singing you went to her closet to pick out your outfit for the first day of school.
       You and Jennie had very different fashion tastes so you went with the closet thing that seemed comfortable to you. An oversized hoodie and some biker shorts. You had to admit. The fact that Jennie Kim owned an oversized hoodie made you blush. She would look so cute in it. The hoodie was the perfect material to pick up all the scents of her floral perfume. Just like that she walks out.

"Playing dress up I see?" She laughs.
"Your clothes really are extravagant for school. This is the only thing I could find."

      "Don't worry y/n, you can wear my clothes anytime." 

Before you know it we're off in Jennie's Porsche on the way to school. Sometimes I was jealous of Jennie's wealth but I also felt bad for her at the same time. Being rich comes at a price greater than money can buy. Jennie rarely ever sees her dad. Because of this she doesn't talk about him much. She prefers to stay at my house because of the family setting. She likes going to my sister for advice and having my mon teach her how to cook. Jennie just wants a normal family experience. She's an only child stuck with her snobby mom surrounded by stuck up rich teens with two brain cells. Jennie doesn't even care about money but her parents sure do value it. They believe that expensive gifts are the way to someone's heart. All Jennie ever wanted was to be loved the way she loved others. Jennie does get a little embarrassed about her wealth sometimes. The amount of people I had to defend her from is insane. People using her for her money or just flat out calling her a spoiled bitch. This has lead her to have trust issues. When it comes to you, you're her only light. Her money doesn't matter to you. Jennie Kim is your number one prized possession. If only she knew how beautiful she truly was to you...