** ❀✾ Shirlene Maryam ✾❀ **

Shirlene Maryam

The Alpha's Luna

Shirlene long ago lost her innocence. And because of it, as soon as she turned 15, she was sent away by the pack Alpha before she even turned 16. 

She was placed elsewhere in a group home with others of her kind, and soon she repacked her bags and left as she wasn't ever staying there.

The bloody bitches living there went through her things and stole some of her clothes.  She in return found them in their room laughing it up and she knocked them out cold and took back what they stole and was caught.

She was growled and screamed at.  In return she glared back as she shook her clothes at them and said the bloody guilty bitches stole from me when I was in the washroom.

She walked away saying you deal with them as I heard Council culls all females who schemingly troll with others' stolen scents.

Once leaving, her wolf who woke long ago totally went through their entire system and removed all the drugs that weren't supposed to be there that they'd been injected with as she was very angry.

~~

Shirlene totally disappeared off of all their kind's radars. It was truly because she hadn't known she wasn't innocent. She'd been in deep shock when confronted by the pack Doctor after he fully examined her.

After he left her in the exam room to get dressed, she grabbed her medical file he'd forgotten in his anger and she read through it all. She even took it with her when she was sent away as unwanted.

~~

At turning 16, she and her wolf felt their one true mate marking another. They were on edge waiting for him to sever their mate bond, but it never happened. So they bottled up all the pain they'd felt and shoved it all in box in their mind and sealed it away for now.

~~

Then at 18, they quickly froze and left where they were when feeling their one true mate start to completely sever their mate bond as he marked first and then fully claimed another.  They quickly pulled away from him everything the moon goddess blessed him with being fated their true mate and shoved their pain back at him and totally severed their end.

Wherever he was he screamed as the pain of claiming another was so severe he and his wolf totally blacked out. When he woke his father confronted him and he was very angry.

~~

At 21, Shirlene arrived in America for the very first time. She had basically traveled around the world as she worked many jobs along the way.

She even met not only a Seer, but a true gifted healer as well. She now truly knew more about her beginnings of her life that were unknown to her and where she was tampered with and by who as those memories were all missing. The aged true healer soothed her angry wolf and totalled healed them, body and soul as needed.

They hadn't ever shifted yet, but they'd planned to soon.

~~

On her real 22nd birthday, Shirlene walked into the American Council Headquarters for the first time. She confused and shocked a lot of people there for sure.

She soon walked into the Council's infirmary and looked around before being approached.  Shirlene smiled and said I need to see the Council's Head Doctor please.

The staff female grunted back and before the female could say a word a male approached.  Shirlene spun and saw him. He said come with me.

He being in a suit, she asked are you a Councilman?  He smiled and said yes. She nodded and said I need to talk to the Head Doctor too please.  He nodded and said all unknown females and foreignors are fully examined.