** 💜💙 Marita Deborah Francine 💙💜 **

Marita Deborah Francine

The Alpha's Luna

Marita lifted her head when ordered. The Alpha leaned in and ousted her from his pack.  Others behind them snickered and laughed.

She said fine by me.  I rather not be in a disgusting pack that allows deceitful sluts to bully and purposely harm others without a care. She turned and walked away saying you do know that those in rule made laws to stop those they deem as threats from harming others.

He growled your a liar. She said I have the scars to prove it. While your seen as totally protecting the truly guilty. Even allowing them to totally cover their scents. And you believe all their lies. You never once asked what happened. And I'm not the first you ousted for their deceitful and disgusting lies.

He snarled and said get off my pack lands, as the deceitful bitches smiled and once again opened their mouths and lied.

One pack Warrior stopped her before she crossed the border. He asked if she was okay?  She sighed and said they tainted their nails with wolfsbane before they all last attacked me.  They told me they got into the drug supply storage room and had many other drugs they'd use on me next to get rid of me. So be prepared as they'll stop at nothing to see all other females left. They are aiming for titled males to claim them and getting rid of the competition with ease as you all believe them.

She said your daughter isn't safe. They were heard naming who was next on their list and her name was second on the top mentioned, my name was the first.  He growled.

She crossed the border and breathed a deep sigh of relief.

˜˜

A month later the pack land was surrounded by Council Warriors. The Head Councilman with Elite Warriors crossed the border and as soon as he entered the pack house he growled at the scents smelled.

The Alpha rushed down and soon he was down on the ground bleeding. Head Councilman Ivan growled at him and said your title is about to be removed.

Alpha Sam asked why? Ivan screamed because your mate alerted us to your cheating on her with many sluts you have housed on the pack lands.

The Alpha paled and looked away saying I was not cheating on my mate, she was cheating on me and I rejected her.

The Head Councilman got in his face and said liar, I met her, she dropped her mind shield and let me read her.  She never cheated unlike you. You are one lying pathetic asshole that I can't wait to see be locked up in my holding cells with rogues.

We read you through the mate bond. I'm having each slut you have cheated on her with here collected as we speak. We know two are pregnant. Then Alpha Sam paled to white before he was totally knocked out cold.

Head Counclman Ivan said collect all the sluts in this pack house immediately.  Those sluts hearing immediately tried running.  But they were immediately seen and shot multiple times and collected first by other Elite Warriors.

Every room in the pack house was entered, some bitches were found hiding in rooms, others caught in the middle of unprotected sex.  Each were shot multiple times and dragged out now reeking bad.

Each slut the Alpha cheated on his mate with were also totally surprised and totally knocked out. They were dragged away and injected many times over before loading them up fully gagged and restrained.

When the dust cleared all pack members and others visiting were collected and send to Council fully tranquilized to be read and assessed.

Council Warriors left on site then thoroughly searched the whole pack house and found many very disturbing drugs in the pack sluts' rooms. Pictures were taken and sent to Head Doctor Russ who immediately growled.