** Gillian Grace **

Gillian Grace

The Alpha's Luna

Gillian kept her face totally blank, so anyone looking at her thought she was an airhead or she hadn't heard what was going on around her.

Her scent was blocked like usual but since she used her regular scented soaps and shampoos, she smelled the same as regular. She did not let what was going through her head affect the way she smelled.

Her sister Rachel brought home another looser, this one had her nearly leaping from her chair and running for the hills. She sat back until Rachel demanded she and her fiancée sit where she was.

Gillian huffed and got up and moved aside saying you really are a freak Rachel, there is another couch right there you and fiancée could have sat on.

She walked away saying you really need professional help bitch. She walked out of the room saying I'm calling the doctor to have your head examined.

Rachel screamed back I don't need a doctor, I just needed you to leave. Gillian snorted and said not that again, you're jealous I was in the room is really disgusting. Not one comment was made from either parent in the room.

As soon as she drove away, she headed for the pack house. She honked as she parked and turned off her car, then ran inside. She stood in front of Beta Samuel and said you need to take some Warriors to the house. My sister is out of her ever loving mind. She brought a man in the house saying he was her fiancée who smells like a rogue to me.

Beta Samuel ran, calling the warriors with him. Alpha Ted too soon raced down the stairs yelling her name. She turned to him and said I'm here, I didn't want to go back home yet.

He took her hand and led her out to his car and he drove them back to her house. She was in deep trouble, he said. She looked out the window and asked why? She said she was always told if she saw someone that scared her to death and scented a really bad smell coming from anyone, that they were rogues.

He pulled to a stop and said I'm told he's not a rogue and what you were smelling was all in your head. She got out and grabbed his hand, not going in as she took him to the stranger's car instead. She said scent the vehicle, I'll stand here.

He opened the car door and growled what the hell? Gillian sniffed and said that smell is bad Alpha, see what I mean? He waved the warriors over and moved her so they could scent it too. As they started growling Gillian said now you understand?

She was dragged inside, where they found the scents had changed. The room no longer scented like the ones in the car as the room was sprayed. Rachel got up angrily and screamed in her face yelling what the hell did you do, you bitch?

Gillian shoved Rachel away, making her fall on her ass, exposing her sister's lack of underwear. Gillian shuddered and moved behind a warrior saying I think I'm going to be sick.

Her parents growled what the hell Gillian? Leave your sister alone. Gillian huffed and said I see, she threatens me and looks like she's going to shift and attack me physically and when I shove her away, I'm told to leave her alone.

Gillian added you told me about personal space and never to confront anyone like she just did me. You told me if anyone does that to me, to shove them away. I get reprimanded when I did exactly what you taught me to do.

Alpha Ted growled and said Gillian has a point. Rachel did look at her with her wolf in her eyes. Rachel was the one who got in Gillian's face. I would have done the same. If Rachel shifts, she will be punished.

Rachel cared less, not listening as she shifted in anger into her scrawny wolf. Gillian was in no way in danger as the warriors moved quickly. Alpha Ted growled and said take her to the pack infirmary, Rachel has to learn to listen to her pack leaders' orders.