** Liandra Amberly **

Liandra Amberly

The Alpha's Mate

Liandra had found her true mate early in life since her wolf had been woken and she stayed with her. It was because her parents died and the sudden heartbreak and overwhelming loss she had felt woke her wolf for good.

After her parents died suddenly, her care was taken over by a couple who had no kids. He was a Warrior of the pack, a very good friend of her parents named Oscar and his true mate was Nancy. Both were there for her as she had been staying with them while her parents went away for a weekend getaway.

She was only 10 years old at the time. She wasn't however told any details of their deaths. And at that time, she had no real interaction with the pack leaders at all.

By the time she was 13, she and her wolf absolutely knew who their true mate was, Bennett was the son of the pack Alpha Bernhard and the Luna Sara. Bennett was two years older than her and at that time only 15.

But Bennett had a very different upbringing than hers, even being in the same pack. He was a next titled male of the pack and knew it and used it. He had females swarming him and he was enjoying every damn minute of it.

Bennett and Aaron who were the Beta's son as well as Conrad who was the Head Warrior's son all had swarms of females urging them on and for more as they easily and purposely stirred them up. The three picked and chose who they were hooking up with and yes they all were not waiting for their true mates.

It was a sad day when she and her wolf had a revelation learning the truth. She had watched the three over time as they were caught many times by the teachers and principal and they scolded for their out of control actions.

Them caring less and goofing off, causing mayhem during school hours then later being caught red-handed with females had the pack leaders finally step in. They hadn't even turned 16 and shifted yet and that to Liandra meant big trouble for the next leaders and the pack overall.

The end of that school year, the three were bundled up, then sent away to a so called strict boarding school. They were sent off with warnings by the pack leaders to their sons to stop with the bullshit before their titles were removed for acting out.

The older teen females were all taken to the pack house where they were subjected to full medical exams, blood tests and many injections. They were deeply warned after wolfsbane was injected, stopping their wolves from coming out, that if they were caught once more they would all be shipped away, deemed as no good sluts.

Liandra did not in any way feel bad for the whinny out of control pack females as they were definitely not innocent. The pack leaders got what they needed as the out of control actions were video taped on security cameras as the females started it by luring the males and intentionally stirring them up sexually.

So Liandra stiffened her backbone knowing that their one true mate was anything but saving any part of themselves for their one true mate. That meant bad news for her being fated Bennett's one true mate.

♥❧❥

When Liandra was 15, she was with Oscar and Nancy on a vacation of sorts, shopping out of town. It was when she was told that Nancy was pregnant. After being told, they stopped at Council where Nancy was thoroughly medically evaluated.

She was in the waiting room and heard them talking once the Doctor left the room. She was going over what she heard when she was confronted by another Doctor.

Dr Glenna looked at her and asked how old she was and if she had been examined? Liandra said I'm 15 and no, the pack doctor doesn't examine the pack females until the day before they turn 16. I have four months before my birthday.