*** ✪💛 Gianna Reylena 💛✪ ***

Gianna Reylena

The Alpha's Luna

When Gianna was brought to the mountain pass, she was given a drugged bottle of water and shown where to go.

It was long walk down. She stumbled and fell more than a few times, grazed both her knees and chin too but held onto the bottle. As she drank small sips from the bottle, her body was taking in the drugs, making her mind hazy.

She stopped at the bottom tripping, and wiped her face and saw the blood on her hands. She started to cry but got back up again. She stumbled once more, this time it was bad as she was so tired.

When she saw the bob cat, she screamed so loud and long. It was tracking her by the scent of her blood and dangerously snarling at her. She was actually heard and pack Warriors came running.

By the time they reached her, Gianna was swatting back the cat who was snarling as it was trying to drag her body away. The wolves snarled and the cat let go and she collapsed, her body had enough.

She was carried away quickly, rushed back to the pack lands and the Warrior headed straight for the infirmary. The near empty bottle was found, tracked by her blood that was on it from her bloody hands.

The Warrior carrying her scented her blood, smelled something off from her breath and ran fast. He mind linked the Doctor to let him know a young child was found bloody and bleeding from her hands, chin, knees and leg. A bob cat was trying to drag her away and why her leg was bleeding. He also mentioned it smells like she was drugged. A near empty bottle of water had been also found with her blood on it.

As he gently laid her down, Warrior Emmett said whoever did this needs to be beaten within an inch of their lives too, then drugged up and left to die.

Dr Terry stripped her clothes off and winced. Alpha Leon growled and came in the room smelling the blood in the pack house.

He was very volatile as he lost his mate and had no one to keep him calm. He sniffed her blood and said it smells off. The Doctor agreed, then turned her to see her birthmark.

It showed she was a she-wolf. The Alpha swore as he paced, but he was no longer growling. He took her clothes and smelled them, his wolf came rolling up to the forefront of his mind.

Something on them completely captivated his wolf, calmed him too. Leon moved closer to the bed and said I'm taking her clothes.

Dr Terry asked why?, there could be evidence on them to help find out who she is. Leon said I'll bag them up, but something on them has calmed my wolf.

Dr Terry said then I'll bag them as you do everything you can to keep you and your wolf calmer. Alpha Leon nodded and set the clothes down.

Once the Doctor gloved up and took the clothes, he turned them inside out and bagged them. He injected her to keep her asleep after taking many vials of blood.

The blood was set aside with the bottle of water and after swabbing her hands and face, he bagged those up too. He used antiseptic to sanitize the areas then put salve on the bite marks from the cat. The salve was a specialized healing agent.

He passed the bag of clothes over to Alpha Leon and said here, you use that to calm down until I can get to test it. I have enough at the moment to test in the meantime.

Alpha Leon's wolf was very happy as he grabbed the bag. Warrior Emmett stayed in the room with the little girl as ordered by Alpha Leon. He who was much calmer.

Dr Terry took all his swabs and vials of blood to go test them as he said to Emmett watch her, she shouldn't wake but she is very precious and needs guards.