* Tamora Eden *

Tamora Eden

The Alpha's Luna

Tamora was raised by her mother, a single human female. When she was only two, her mother met Jefferson and they quickly became an item. It didn't take long for the two to move in together.

Well, she and her mother were moved in with Jefferson. Making Tamora and her mother move in with Jefferson where Tamora once moved there, learned he already had a daughter she had never met or heard them talk about or they ever told her about.

She went from being the only child who had all her mother's attention, to now having a rival who got all the attention. Libby was a spoiled brat, who was three years older than Tamora.

When it came time for Tamora to go to school, Tamora, not being 'other' which she had no idea about, was sent far away to boarding school as Libby stayed home and went to their nearby public school.

Tamora was packed up at just turning 5 years old and transported far away. To Tamora it seemed her mother was getting rid of her as Libby wasn't being sent away. Libby grinned telling her so many times that Tamora was being given away because no one loved her anymore.

To make her point, Tamora wasn't kissed or hugged goodbye. She was put in a car and she watched as her mother hugged Libby, who was standing between her mother and Jefferson.

It broke something inside Tamora, seeing Libby smirking between the two. She turned away because she didn't want to look anymore. Seeing is believing as both adults looked at Libby with grins as they happily hugged the girl between them as Tamora was locked in a car and sent away from them.

From then on, Tamora felt like she was absolutely no longer wanted, had no mother who loved her anymore and she was tossed away by her mother so they only had Libby. She felt she was locked out, sent away from them as they had the perfect family unit without her.

Tamora from that day on, felt abandoned and no longer wanted. She stopped talking and from that day on was a different person. She was a very sad little girl, who bottled up her feelings.

Come time for family visiting day, Tamora stayed in her room as the people in charge told her that her parents couldn't come. She was told her mother was pregnant and it was too dangerous for her to travel.

Tamora knew better as she remembered her mother saying she couldn't get pregnant. So lies were told as her mother no longer even wanted to see her and told lies to get out of even visiting. She of course was never called or talked to by her mother.

At the end of the first year, when others were sent home to stay with family, Tamora was kept at school. No one came to get her, called or visited her and the reason she was told was her mother wasn't well.

Of course by then she really no longer believed her mother wanted her at all. She saw the look on the caretaker's face, saw the truth as she didn't believe it either. She let a single tear drop from her eyes, then she shook her head and headed back inside.

~☆~

After ten years in the boarding school, Tamora was shipped to another boarding school, this one farther away, overseas. The boarding school she had been going to was closing its doors for good and all students were being sent to other schools. She was the only one being shipped farther away.

She snorted in her mind and thought of course, she had long ago lost faith that her mother even cared a little about her. She knew her mother and Jefferson by then had two more kids. The caretaker had taken her aside and told that her mother was busy taking care of the kids, who of course were never sent away like she was.

She of course used the library computer and looked up her once family and found posted on Libby's facebook, pictures of the family that threw her away.

Her mother didn't look sick in any of the pictures posted, even when she was big with child. So be it she thought, before she packed up her few possessions, knew her mother was telling her she was really no longer wanted.