* 💞♡ Drew Illiana ♡💞 *

Drew Illiana

The Alpha's Luna

Drew was caught looking in his shocked eyes as her wolf howled in anger in her head seeing her mate with another female in his arms.

Quinn dropped his arms immediately, but the she-wolf was slower to realize they were caught together by his mate. Drew's wolf flashed her eyes at her mate making him step back twice.

He cleared his throat and said I can explain Drew. Drew glared back and said it's not me who you will both be explaining to, in fine detail.

The Council Warriors moved quickly. The she-wolf gasped in shock as she looked down to see the multiple tranquilizer darts sticking out of her body before she collapsed.

Quinn was tranquilized then struck in the head and knocked out cold. Drew took a deep breath, taking in the scents in the room before her wolf shifted in anger.

Councilman Jason moved beside her and said you're coming with us Drew. She said I know, I already packed my bags. He grunted and said you know he didn't smell like lust or arousal.

She turned away saying no not yet, but I read his thoughts and he was too damn interested in her, really on the verge of it. It's just a matter of time before that changed, again.

Councilman Jason grunted and said well, you don't have to worry anything will happen. Karen is being charged with her crimes and she won't be around for anything to happen.

Drew snorted and said that doesn't matter as far as my wolf and I are concerned. His thoughts were clear to me, he is definitely nearly ready again to betray our bond without a care. How the hell do I trust him after this?

Councilman Jason said we will have his memories read Drew. She said well I do know that he will need them read as he might know more seeing as the two of them have been going missing from the pack house at the same time for the last few days too. She walked away saying leads me to believe there is more to the two of them, even more now catching them together like that.

Three hours later, Drew was behind the glass watching as Quinn was drugged with truth drugs and was being questioned. His wolf was knocked out and this was only his human that was speaking now.

Quinn didn't sense her nearby as he slurred his words and confessed to he being very interested and somewhat eager in cheating on his mate with Karen, again.

She grit her teeth as the pain swept through her. She slapped the button on the intercom and growled out I Drew Illiana Downing reject you Quinn Maurice Grand as my mate. I renounce all ties to the title of Luna and sever my ties to the Gray Moon Wolfe Pack. So be it Quinn, you are now free to freaking well do what you please. But know this, so can I.

He gasped and screamed no as the pain hit him square in the chest. She turned off the intercom and left the room on a run. She soon grabbed her bags and slipped away from Council.

She had already been cleared of any involvement as she had been too busy taking care of the pack. She didn't stick around to hear if Quinn had been cleared. She didn't trust him anymore and he could have hid more from her than what she had picked up on seeing he frequently blocked her from reading him.

She had slipped onto the pack lands and packed the rest of her belongings in the dead of night, then packed her car up and drove away.

She had totally rid the bedroom of her scent before she tossed bleach everywhere and shut the door. As she walked out for the last time, her wolf rid the whole pack house of her scent. It now smelled as if she had never stepped foot in the place once she walked out of the pack house for good. Like she waved a wand and took the place back in time two years to before she arrived.