Night One

"Goodnight Niall." Harry yawned as he got off the couch and headed towards the stairs. Niall giggled as he saw Harry sleepily stumble over his own feet.

"Night Harry, see you in the morning."

Harry made his way up to his room, striped down to his boxers and climbed between his sheets. He hugged the blankets to his body and let out a sigh as he rested his head against his pillow.

He never realized how comfy his own bed was.

With in a matter of minutes, he was fast asleep.

**

Niall was the last one awake in the house. After Harry turned in, everyone else seemed to follow in his foot steps. Now it was just him, and his pizza on the couch. But as Niall watched NCIS, he felt his eyelids get heavy. He tried his best to protest, but it was too strong.

Soon enough, he was asleep as well.

**

(2:38am. Living Room Camera.)

The house was silent, besides the quiet white noise of the TV in the living room. All the boys are asleep in the rooms, besides Niall, who is snoring on the couch.

Reruns of Alan Carr are playing on the TV, before the TV suddenly turns to grey and white static. A humming noise fills the quiet room, and just out of the corner of the camera, a shadow moves.

A couple minutes pass, and the TV is still stuck on static. The humming noise seems to be getting louder, and then all of a sudden, and shadow walks across the camera, darkening the scene for a moment.

Then the blanket that is covering Niall's body is slightly tugged, though no one is staring there.

Suddenly Niall jerks awake with a gasp, and at the same time the TV turns back to Alan Carr. Niall looked around with paranoid eyes; though he sees nothing, it is watching. He quickly turns off the TV and scampers up the stairs, not feeling safe downstairs by himself. He shuffles into his room, shuts and locks the door, and turns on his desk lap. He doesn't want to be in the dark. He then climbed into bed, but but doesn't shut his eyes right away. 

What just happened? He thought. That was so creepy..

As Niall's brain raced with thoughts, they soon became blurred as he slowly fell back asleep.

**

"Niall, mate, you look like a wreck!" Louis cried as a very tired Niall made his way downstairs into the kitchen, rubbing his red eyes.

"Morning to you too, Lou.." he yawned.

"Whats wrong Ni? Not enough sleep?" Liam asked as he handed the blonde a cup of tea. Niall shook his head.

"Yeah... But something weird happened last night." he spoke, getting all four boy's attention. 

"Explain?" Zayn piped up.

Niall sat at the table and put his cup of tea down, biting his lip.

"I don't wanna freak you guys out." he warned, staring at his friends.

But they had none of it, and demanded he explain. Niall sighed and caved in.

"Last night, I fell asleep on the couch.. Everything was fine until like, two or three in the morning. I started to have this vision, like, someone was standing over me... And I heard them say my name." the Irish explained, with a serious look on his face. "Like, I literally heard them whisper my name. I even felt their breath against my ear.."

The other boys sat in shock as they stared at their Irish friend. Zayn was the first one to get up and run to the living room, plopping down in front of the Mac computer. The other boys quickly followed.