Epilouge

Niall awoke to a bright white light.

Where was he?

It smelled fresh and clean here, and he could hear random beeping noises. Suddenly his blurred vision became more clear, and he saw a person sitting beside him. He tried to speak, but his throat was as dry as a desert. He tried to move his arms, but it was like they weighed a million pounds each. He wanted to get the lady's attention somehow; he couldn't breathe properly, it hurt everywhere, he doesn't know where he is, he's terrified.

He finally managed to make some type of noise; a mixture between a moan and cry. The lady immediately looked up at him; he face lit up like a Christmas tree, but her eyes were filled with tears.

“Niall,” she whispered, standing and cupping his face between her hands gently, “My sweet, baby Niall!” she cooed, leaning down and kissing his cheeks. She was soft and gentle, and smelled sweet. Niall stared up at her, feeling safe at the moment.

“I was so worried,” she continued to speak, “I thought I lost my baby boy.” Baby boy?

“..H-He.. I–..” Niall couldn't get two words out, it hurt to much.

“Don't speak, baby. You need to rest.” The lady hushed him, raising her hand to his head and beginning to stroke his hair softly. The touch soothed him, and made him feel tired.

Soon, he was asleep.

**

The news of the disaster that happened in One Direction's house spread like wild fire. Everyone who's anyone was talking about it.

The word got out the day after everything went down. Since Liam was brutally murdered in front of millions of fans, 999 got a lot of calls, all reporting the same story. At first the cops thought it was a prank, but after receiving over 50 calls claiming the same story, they soon realized that this was serious. Cop cars were in front of the boys' house immediately.

The found Niall first.

Paramedics swarmed around him as soon as they arrived; Niall is lucky, he was barley alive when they found him. If they showed five minutes later than they did, he wouldn't have made it. Niall lost a huge amount of blood, the medics main concern. He was air lifted to the hospital, the ambulance wouldn't get him there in time.

The next person they found was Liam.

Officers thought he was sleeping at first, and tried to shake him awake, but as one officer picked Liam up, his head went straight back and rolled in a stomach churning way. They learned then that Liam was dead also, a victim of a snapped neck. The officer placed him back on the bed, then called into his walkie talkie for a body bag and stretcher.

The last person who was found, was Zayn.

Officers outside noticed the hole in the ice immediately, and began to search. They could see Zayn's body resting at the bottom of the pool; his eyes were still open and his skin was starting to turn blue from the icy water. It was a chilling sight.

Another body bag and stretcher was ordered.

When the media found out about all this; the whole world might as well stopped. The story was everywhere; America, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Ireland, Australia, China, Japan, Russia, you name it. It was on every new station, every radio station, every newspaper.

The fans have gone absolutely haywire. Everywhere you go, you will see pictures or posters of the boys hanging around, saying “REST IN PEACE BOYS ON THE STAIRS” or “GOD HAD TO TAKE YOU HOME.” They trend things on twitter everyday, tweet their accounts, even though they sadly know they won't be answering anymore. Even if you aren't a One Direction fan, you can't help but feel bad. The whole world has been effected by these boys, whether they have noticed that or not.

But sadly, no one knows the truth.

No one knows that Louis was the deadly murderer.

He still roams the streets with Harry in his arms, killing anyone that gets in his way.

Watch your back.

Finally done. Did you enjoy it? :)