Chapter 10

"Alright everyone that will be all for today you may go", Tom announced to us. We all quickly packed our stuff to go outside.

School had organised a little concert to celebrate the upcoming holidays and before the exams would start. Lessons we're canceled for this afternoon and there would be warm drinks and food for everyone.

I waited for everyone to leave the room to have a talk with Tom.

I saw Louise walking up to his desk where he was sitting reading his notes. I slowed my actions to have a look at what she was doing.

Sylvie came standing next to me and gave me a little punch against my arm.

I didn't break eyecontact with the scene happening at the front as I made her clear to be quiet. She turned her head and followed my gaze.

Louise stood in front of Tom seductively leaning forward over his desk, her cleavage right in front of him.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Tom", she asked him.

Tom?! Since uh when? Since when is she allowed to call him-

"Professor Hiddleston please", Tom corrected her.

Nevermind.

"And no there is nothing you can do for me. You may go", and with that a grin appeared on my face.

She walked away and left the room. Tom's gaze quickly went to me and I made my way over to me.

"I wonder Hiddle. If I weren't here, would you still have resisted her intentions", I asked him as I walked to the front.

Tom didn't know what to say because Sylvie was standing behind me.

"This has nothing to do with you
Lauren. Of course I would", he said nervously. I slowly made my way to him and pulled him closer to me.

Tom was slightly confused on what he had to do. I laid my arms around his neck and slowly kissed him. He didn't kiss me back, but I didn't stop. I kissed him rougher, more passionate.

"Get yourself a room Lauren. I might wanna spent the night at Jeffrey's if you want to", Sylvie interrupted us.
"Lauren I-", Tom stuttered.
"It's fine prof I know everything", Sylvie said proudly.

Tom closed his mouth and looked at me with a little smile.
"Of course you do", he said while laying his hand on my chin, immediately calming down.
"I'll leave you two alone. See ya in a minute", and Sylvie left.

"You told her about us?"
"Yes, it's much easier for me now. I have someone to talk to about you, a safe port and she can help me out if that is necessary."
"You're a clever thing aren't you?"
"Bloody right I am."

"Shall we go outside? I heard there would be warm drinks."
"There's probably no alcohol in it", I said to him, dissapointed.
"It depended on Dorothe so no."

We both laughed at the fact that it was so true. Dorothe was one of the students to help organising the little party. She was raised very strict and didn't accept the use of alcohol and drugs. When she organised party's there was never something special happening.

Just the guests, boring music, no good drinks and that's it. No wonder no one was ever going to her party's

However this time was different. It was a school's party and it was for our last days before the holidays and exams.

Tom and I went downstairs and joined the others. All the teachers were standing in the back and the students were scattered around the field. Some were dancing, others were laughing at some tables, others were chatting at the bar and picking out food.