Everybody clap your hands

Breakfast had been quiet the next day. Faye seemed thoughtful even if she'd been in a good mood the day before - and Claire didn't want to question her about Travis or any confidence issues, so she kept talking about the bakery or music to keep a conversation going. Faye kept quiet though, staring at the cereal that H had made her and not feeling particularly hungry. Travis' voice was still echoing in her head; how he told her that she's not skinny enough and she could recall how she believed him, how she saw herself as not skinny enough as well. 

"Fluff?" Claire asks friendly, "If you don't feel hungry yet, you can eat later. Take your time. Is there anything you'd like to do today?" 

Faye thinks for a moment. It's unusal that she's allowed to request what she wants to do - all Travis ever wanted her to do was partying and shopping - but now she was actually allowed to choose. "We could meet up with the dancers." she says innocently. "And speak about our band." she adds before a new thought comes to her mind. A flashback. To how she and Giovanni had talked about bands having backing dancers-

Suddenly she jumps up from her seat so hastily that she knocks over her glass of juice. At first Claire thought that Faye had seen a spider but her friend already keeps talking. "Gosh Claire, that's the perfect idea! Why didn't we think of that sooner? What do dancers do for a living?"

"...Dance?" Claire asks, not knowing what Faye's hinting at.

"Exactly! And what do some pop bands do?" Faye keeps asking, jumping up and down with excitement. "They dance! If we form a band, we could make the dance crew join us on tour! They'd earn money with it and maybe someone would see their talent and then they'll dance for other shows too and earn more money and maybe they'll get their dance school back and-"

"Fluff, slowly." Claire tells her. "That's a good idea, yes. We need to speak to the dance crew though so we'll know that they don't have other commitments already."

"Yeah then we need to hurry up, come on!" Faye shouts happily, grabbing her coat and almost running off without shoes - before hastily putting them on. As she and Claire walked through the streets, towards the dance studio, Faye kept giggling like a young school girl; being so excited about this band thing. Lee and H had joined them as well; not just because, if the band would really work, they'd join as well - but also to keep Faye safe, just in case. Obviously she didn't see them as her bodyguards at all and more like friends but in the end they'd been her bodyguards for a good while and still had the bodyguard-like manner.

"Look, that's the dance studio." Claire says as they approach the building. As soon as they walk in, they're welcomed with curious expressions; especially Giovanni looked at them as if the president just walked in. "Hi guys." Claire says casually. "We need to talk... about your job."

Lisa raises her eyebrows before going back to speaking with Johnny. Giovanni however immediately walks over to them, greeting them with a hug - and being sad when Faye shrugs back slightly. "Sorry, I- I didn't mean to." he says, smiling faked even if that response had been upsetting. By no means had he meant to scare the young woman. "So what's the matter? You wanna talk about our jobs?" 

"Faye's got an idea." Claire smiles. "Seeing that she's got no management at the moment, and that Lee and H are technically unemployed now, and seeing that I want to search a new job... and seeing that the dance studio closes... well, we want to form a band. But a band needs dancers. And we thought that, well, you could join our dance crew."

Giovanni looks at them for a good while; basically every had gone silent - even Lisa - and had listened to this idea. Giovanni was the first to speak up. His response wasn't by words though, instead he picked Faye and Claire up - simultaneously - and spun them around. "That's brilliant, oh mio dio, that's an amazing idea!" he says, placing them down again. "Okay Gio, devi calmarti." he says. "What's the idea? How are we going to find a management? Obviously you all as a band are more important."