Proper Popstars

Faye yawns as the sunlight creeps through the windows, painting a little circle on the duvet. Immediately she's awake, realising the events of the day before and the conversation they had with Pete. Today's their first proper meeting as a band, today they'd speak about possible songs, music videos and maybe even concerts!

She gets up, hastily opening her wardrobe and choosing a random outfit - a t-shirt with dance shoes on it and plain jeans. Whilst getting her hair sorted into pigtails, Claire - who had been staying over again because she's brilliant at comforting Faye after a nightmare - rolled over, blinking at her friend. "Morning." she says. 

"Morning!" Faye says cheerfully. "You have to get up, Clara. We're meeting with Pete today!"

"Later today, it's not even lunchtime yet." Claire yawns. 

"I don't want lunch, I want a band meeting!" Faye says, sitting down on the bed again with a smile. "What do you think, what are we going to learn first? The song, the choreography-"

"Slowly, all step by step-"

"Nice pun." Faye giggles. Whenever she's excited, she's very hyper, laughing a lot and giggling like a young school girl. And the excitement clearly takes over her, she's surprised she even slept at all. It was as if a light had finally switched on, as if her worries slowly started to realise how unnecessary they are. "I know that we won't get a song done in a day but even the thought of recording a song... or making a whole album... or going on tour, performing on shows and festivals and doing concerts together, gosh that's so exciting!"

"I'm just as excited as you - not so much about learning choreographies though." Claire admits. It's not that she didn't like dancing, in fact she liked to watch dancing on telly... but she didn't consider herself that talented at it. At school her classmates used to laugh at her attempts to dance and their laughs just stuck with her. Claire actually has a lot of confidence, at least she thinks so, but not when it comes to dancing. 

"Don't worry Clara, us pop bands are no professional dancers even if some people think like that. What we do is just fun choreographies and we all will help you to learn them." Faye assures her friend, making Claire smile. The amount of confidence that the young girl had now was just wholesome to see.

"Thank you, Faye." Claire smiles. "Okay shall we get ready for work?" she asks. Faye nods with excitement, answering in a high-pitched "Yes!" before grinning from cheek to cheek. "Okay do you want me to style your hair? Any special wishes?" 

"Pigtails please." Faye nods. She's in awe of Claire's talent at hairstyles; all she could do herself was a ponytail and even that often looked ridiculous at her. And with her hair being rather frizzy, she often just cursed herself when looking at the mirror. But Claire actually was able to style Faye's hair into proper pigtails, making the young blonde smile as she looks at her reflection. "That looks amazing, thank you Clara! I wish I was as talented as you." 

"Nonsense Faye, you're also talented." Claire assures her. "And with a little bit more confidence, you'll be a perfect pop star." 

"It still sounds so crazy." Faye whispers while Claire put some hairclips into her own hair. "We're a band now, we're actual pop stars. Sometimes I still feel like being trapped in a bad relationship."

"You're not trapped anymore. You've got us now and we'll support you in all we can - as will your parents. They looked so proud of you when you told them about our band." Claire smiles. "Come on Fluffy, time for breakfast." 

Faye still looked hesitant at the idea of having breakfast - usually Travis forbid her to have breakfast or she skipped it purposely so she was allowed to have a light meal during the day - and she'd started to not feel hungry at all for breakfast. Lee and H however made sure that she'd eat well, making her a proper breakfast even if she didn't want to - encouraging her to at least eat a small bit, just like now. "Guys, I'm not hungry." Faye says dryly.