Chapter 1

Izumi's POV

I chased my brother, Hitoshi, around the house. "Come on Zumi! You're so slooooow!" Hito said, making me pout. "Hmph!" I said. "Come on little listeners!" Papa said. "Coming Papa!" Hitoshi said, running off as dad picked me up.

"You two are troublesome." He chuckled. I giggled and hugged him tightly. "Problem Children we are dad! But, you love us! UwU." I said "That, I do." He said with a smile. "Are we all ready?!" Papa asked as I covered my ears. "Zashi, be careful. You know that Zumi is sensitive to loud sounds." Dad said.

"Oops. Sorry Zumi." Papa said as I smiled. "Lets go." Dad said, leaving the house as Papa closed the door and followed Dad. Dad and Papa put me and Hito in the car seats and got in the front. We drove to the mall and I talked to Hito. "Zumi?" He called. I looked at him and tilted my head.

"Why were you staring at Papa's clothes?" He asked curiously. I shifted in my car seat and looked down. "Z-Zumi?" Hito called as a tear slipped. "Zumi, it's okay. I'm not mad. I promise." Hito said. I looked at him and nodded. I pointed to what I was wearing which was a minty dress and shook my head then pointed to Dad's and Papa's clothing and nodded with a smile.

"Ooh, okay. That's not against the law Zumi. You can wear whatever you want. I'm still your brother either way." Hito said as we arrived at the mall. Dad and Papa got us out of our seats and I looked at Hito as he smiled and nodded for me to tell him. "Mmm Dad...?" I softly called. He just hummed in response. "C-Can I....can I wear boy clothes like you and Papa...?" I asked hesitantly. He was quiet for a minute before kissing my cheek and making me confused.

"Of course you can. Nothing wrong with wanting to wear the opposite gender clothing." Dad said. I smiled and nodded. "Okay!" I giggled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When we got back to the house and ate dinner, me and Hitoshi were next to one another. "I heard from Papa that Dad is trans? What's that?" Hitoshi asked. I giggled and explained to him. "A trans person is someone who feels like they were born in the wrong body. So, in order to feel like the opposite sex, the wear said opposite sex's clothes. They do that to make them feel more feminine or male. In Dad's case, it would be more male. They do this and other stuff until the have enough money to pay for a surgery to make them the opposite sex." I smiled. (I tried my best to explain- if I forgot something, let's pretend that I said it lmao-)