Chapter 5

Izuku's POV

'Hang on KacchanI'm coming...' I thought to myself. "Izu? You alright?" Dabi asked. "Kacchans gonna be upset and happy..." I said. "Gee, I wonder why." Dabi said with an eyeroll. "I'll smack you." I said. "I-I'm just worried about Inko...what if she finds out that I'm back?" I frowned.

"Then we'll protect you. Don't worry, we won't let her hurt you." Dabi said. We had now landed in Japan after hours of flight and Kacchan called me. "Kacchan? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I asked. "Fuck class. I want to talk to you." Kacchan replied. "And here I thought that when I visit, that I would get you spicy curry. Oooh well." I said.

"WAIT NO! I'M SORRY I'LL GO TO CLASS!" Kacchan said and hung up. I giggled and walked out of the store we were in. "Ahhhh, it feels so great to be back in Japan!" I smiled and clasped my hands together. "Come on you dork, we need to get to UA." Dabi said, causing me to pout and teleported us to the school.

"Welcome to UA you two!" Nezu smiled. "Thank you Nezu. We are happy to be here." I smiled cheerfully. "Please follow me to Class 1A." Me and Dabi both nodded and followed him. "Please wait here." He said once we were outside the classroom. We both nodded again and he walked in. "Principle Nezu? Is something wrong?" Aizawa asked. "No, not at all. We will have two guests with us for a while though." Nezu said.

"Guests?" Aizawa asked. "Come on in you two. No need to keep them waiting." Nezu said. "Cool, now I can smack you-" Dabi started before I used my cheetah to get in the classroom. "HA! LOSER!" I laughed. "Is that normal?" Nezu asked. "Unfortunately, yes." I groaned.

"Dabi? You die or some shit?" I asked. "Its...its not that...someone's here." Dabi said. "No shit sherlock. It's a SCHOOL. The hell do you expect to see? The walking dead?" I asked. "INKO IZU! INKO IS HERE!" I froze. "H-Hah?" I asked and went to the door of the room. "Shit." I heard Kacchan and he ran up to me.

"K-Kacchan" I whispered. "Shh, I'm here." He said and wrapped his arms around me which probably shocked some of his class. "Shh, it's okay...she can't hurt you." Kacchan said. "What's she doing brunt face?" Kacchan asked as I held onto him tightly. "Talking to the R rated hero, Midnight. She, Midnight, keeps looking over here."

Just then, Midnight came over here. "Izuku Midoriya?" She looked at me. "Y-Yes ma'am...?" I asked, looking at her. "Your mom wants you." She smiled. "N-No...I-I'm NOT going with her..." I started to shake. "Sweetie, what happened...?" Midnight asked. "She abuses Izu. He left with Dabi to New York and does modeling. He was fine where he was until yesterday when she attacked them." Kacchan said.

"Oh you poor thing..." Midnight said. "The ONLY females he trusts are Himiko Toga and his manager, Jess." Kacchan said. "We will put that women in custody." Midnight said. "I have one relative...not blood but whatever...Inko wasn't blood either. Just...Just promise not to hurt him. My friends know whom I'm referring too.." I said.

"Uh...okay..? We promise." I nodded and got my phone out, going on his contact. "God, how long has it been since you contact him?" Kacchan asked. "Since my....sixth birthday? I think my sixth birthday." I chuckled.

Me:

Uncle?

Uncle DFO:

Izu? Is everything okay?

Me:

Not really...

Uncle DFO:

What happened my boy?

Me:

Oh God, where do I begin. Short version, Inko is getting put into custody, and I MAY or MAY NOT-

Uncle DFO:

Which means you did.

Me:

HEY! Meanie! ANYGAYS! I MAY have said that I have a relative and had them promise me that they wouldn't harm them? ^^"

Uncle DFO:

An excuse to see you and see the school? I'm down.

"Pfft- this is why uncle is my idol in tormenting you." Kacchan said. "He'll be here in a second." I mumbled as a portal appeared and Midnight along with the Aizawa and most of the students got in fighting stances. I smiled and went up to him "Uncle!" I said.

"THAT'S WHO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?!" Midnight said. I nodded my head. "He took more care of me than Inko who didn't really feed me and I could wear what I liked! Not be forced into dresses!" I said.

"Keep talking and you'll expose another secret of yours babe." Kacchan whispered. "Hey Zuku. You alright? No wounds?" He asked. "Nope! Me and Dabi just landed in Japan not that long ago, maybe like....3 hours ago?" I hummed.

"Any luck on find your birth family?" Uncle asked. "I know WHERE they are....I just want them to...recognize me on their own.." I said. "Understandable." Uncle said. "Wow, you aren't evil around this person but with us, you try to kill us." Midnight said. "Inko made him like that. Drove him to insanity." I said.

"My goodness...then...why steal quirks?" She asked. "I steal them because..." He looked at me. "OH HELL NAH!" I growled. "Hah-?" Aizawa said. "She was having me steal quirks because if I didn't she'd hurt him...I had no idea that it was even happening...I also found out that Izuku was going to be her first expermentee." Uncle said.

"Heh...very bold uncle...so oh very bold you to think that I haven't already been through that crap.." I said. "You mean...?" I nodded my head. I teleported to the bathroom and started to cough up blood. I saw Kacchan come in and pat my back. I soon stopped and he wiped my mouth with a paper towel, holding me tightly after.

"Tch, damn nerd not telling me about this shit." Kacchan said, making me laugh a bit. "I'm sorry Kacchan." I said. "Just don't scare me like that again, you damn nerd." I laughed and nodded. "Sure Kacchan.just don't tell anyone about this?" I said nervously. "Another secret? Not surprised. Fine. Give me extra cuddles and kisses and you have a deal."