Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

I looked to where the people were since when we all got here, no one was here. I looked over at the three males then quickly looked back at the others. "Kacchan!" I smiled happily as he hugged me. "Hm? What is it?" He asked softly.

I whispered to where only Kacchan and the rest of my friends heard me. "It's them!" I smiled. They all smiled sweetly and took a glance at them then look back. "Do you want to go over to them?" Iida asked. "No...I don't want them involved." I chuckled nervously.

"Well, that's your choice but you'll need to leave her soon." Kacchan said. "Yea...I know...I already thought of that and...I'm becoming a model...in a different state...I've already studied the known language. It's English so it shouldn't be that different....I hope. Dabi is doing the same thing. They only needed two people so me and Dabi took it....I just hope they don't have me kissing a girl or boy unless it's Kacchanbut, if they do, I apologize in advance." I said.

They all smiled and nodded. "Is Uncle taking you and him?" Kacchan asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Tchdumb nerd.." Kacchan mumbled. I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder. "When do we leave again?" Dabi asked. "Mmm...I think they said in a week. I can always ask Uncle to make sure though." I replied.

"Hey." I heard a new voice and stiffened, Kacchan tightening his grip on me. "What you extra." Kacchan said. "Woah, chill out. I just wanted to know why the crusty looking one shouted that people were looking." The person said.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!" Tomura said as I giggled. "That's Tomura. And, he yelled that because people usually aren't so nice around this part of town. So far the only people that are nice are all my friends, my boyfriend, my two Uncles, my aunt, and my....mom." I said with a smile.

"Oh. Alright. Just be careful." He said and left. I let out a sigh of relief and chuckled. "So-" I started. "Your mom? Nice? That's rich." Kacchan said. "He would've been suspicious Kacchan." I said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A week passed and me plus Dabi were on the plane to America. "I hope they don't forget us..." I frowned. "They won't. I promise. We'll also be enrolled at a school but most likely be taken out at Sophomore year." Dabi said. I sighed and nodded. "But, really, we can be taken out of school anytime before that." I countered.

"True...I hope we see them soon.." Dabi said. After a few hours of the plane ride, we landed and got off. We both got off and I took a deep breath as I looked at Dabi who smiled encouragingly. "Ah! Their they are!" Someone said. Me and Dabi looked over as a lady came over. "Nice to finally meet you two. My name is Jessica, call me Jess." She smiled.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am, my name is Izuku Midoriya. This is Dabi." I bowed in greeting. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that you guys aren't used to the Japan way of things." I said with a nervous chuckle. "No no, it's quite alright. We studied a bit of Japan and what kind of stuff happens in Japan." Jess said. I just nodded.

"Well, shall we go?" She smiled. Dabi and I nodded. We followed Jessica to a car and from that point on we were models and they all knew about me being trans....they only thought that I liked green hair dye.

A year later, me and Dabi were in school when I got a call. Thank God that it was lunch. I stood up and left the lunchroom, heading to the bathroom and locking the door, answering after. "Hello? Jess?" I answered, having been used to her calling either me or Dabi during school hours. "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I heard Kacchan say.

I chuckled and shook my head. "My manager. Why? Is someone jealous~?" I teased. "Tchmaybe...what're you doing nerd?" Kacchan asked. "I could ask you the same thing Kacchan. I'm in school with Dabi." I said. "Fuck- I didn't mean to interrupt your class." Kacchan said. "Class doesn't start for another 5 minutes." I replied. "We start heading to right now Kacchan." I chuckled.

"Tell the others that me and Dabi said hi! I have to go Kacchan. I love you!" I said as I hung up the phone and went to class. I walked in and went next to Dabi. "Was that Jess?" He asked as I giggled and shook my head. "It was Kacchan." I smiled. "No way." He replied. "You think Iida finally stopped being dense and told Toga-Chan how he feels?" I asked.

"Pfft- no, no way." Dabi said. "Alright class, listen up. We're having UA come visit tomorrow." I looked at Dabi and smirked. "Hell yea." He smirked also. "Anyway, you all can do what you wish." The teacher said as she went on her computer.

I turned to Dabi and him take his laptop out. He did and I went to my email and contact Kacchan's contact. 'Woah, so you coming to my school tomorrow with the others?' I sent, not even five minutes passed before we got a response from him. 'YOU MEAN YOU GO TO THAT SCHOOL?! AND DABI DOES ALSO?!' I chuckled and showed Dabi who snickered.

"No, cause that's why he asked and has my laptop since his dumbass forgot his own." Dabi said. "Dabi-Kuuuuun, did you REALLY have to send that?! Kacchan's going to think that it was me!" I pouted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day rolled around, me and Dabi wearing our masks. We were being extra careful until I saw Dabi running to me. "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME!" He huffed. "ACK!" I said and ran off. "Dabi-Kun! We do have guests today!" I said. "I DON'T CARE! YOU LEFT ME >:(!" Dabi said.