Chapter 4

Izuku's POV

"Bunny!" I heard Kacchan call me. "Izuku!" Dabi called. "W-Why is SHE here?! How did she find out!?" I asked. "I don't know but we all have to leave! I'll carry you until you feel like you have enough energy to heal yourself." Dabi said, picking me up then I saw Inko using her quirk.

"Dabi! Look out!" I said, jumping out of his arms and being hit on the head with glass. "Dabi, talk to Kacchan and I'll contact you later!" I said, him nodding and leaving. 'How I'm gonna contact you is a mystery.' I thought to myself.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE INKO?!" I asked. "To bring you back of course!" Inko said. "I will go back on my own! Not with you!" I growled. I battled her for a bit longer then she ran off, without me thankfully. I coughed and closed my eyes, waking up at about 5 o'clock at night.

I activated my cheetah quirk and ran fast to the hospital, my wounds having been healed with a quirk that when I sleep while injured, it will heal during my time sleeping. When I got to the hospital I asked to use one of their phones.

They happily agreed and gave me a phone to use. "Thank you." I said as I called Dabi. "Hello?" He answered. "Heyyyy. I told you I would contact you!" I smiled. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" Dabi said. "Ouch first of all. Second of all, I went to the hospital after I woke up and asked to use one of their phones." I said.

"I'm at the hotel we first stayed at. Under your birth last name. I told the clerk to give you a key to the room." Dabi said. "Okay! I'll be there in a second!" I smiled and hung up. I smiled at the nurse behind the desk and gave the phone back. "Thank you again!" I smiled and ran out, heading to the hotel.

I ran in and went to the clerk. "Hi! My friend told me that he was here!" I said cheerfully. "Alright! Can I have the last name it's under?" He asked. "Of course! It's Yamazawa!" I replied. "Alright! Here's the key and the number is 568 on the fifth floor!" He smiled.

"Thank you!" I smiled and went to the room, unlocking the door and walking in, closing the door behind me. "DABIIIIII! JESSSSSS!" I called. "Izu?!" Jess called, rushing out of the room she was in and saw me. "IZU! YOUR OKAY!" Jess smiled and hugged me tightly. I giggled and hugged her back. "I'm okay Jess." I said.

"YOU BETTER BE!" Jess said. "Dabi is in another room. Still on the phone with Bakugou." I blushed and nodded. I went to the room and knocked. "What." He responded. "Owie. That's how you greet me?" I said and opened the door, looking him. "Izu! Your okay!" Dabi said. "THAT'S WHAT I SAID!" Jess said as Dabi hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back and smiled. "Katsuki will be happy." Dabi said. "OI! BRUNT ASS!" Kacchan said. "Sounds like him alright." I said with a giggle. "Hi Kacchan!" I said and parted from the hug, going over to the FaceTime and getting in frame.

"ZUZU! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He asked. "I'm fine Kacchan. God Power took care of the internal and out internal wounds." I chuckled. "Why're you yelling problem child?" I heard his sensei ask. "Apologies Aizawa! Something earlier and I guess he refused to hang up until he saw that I was alright! Apologies! But, can I ask a question?" I hummed.

"Oh, that's fine then. And of course, what is it?" He asked. "Why do you call your student's 'Problem Children'?" I asked. "Oh, I call them that since they're troublesome. I told my daughter that her and her twin were also troublesome but she said that 'Problem children we are, dad. But, you love us.' I love my class, I do. I just give them a hard time to help them." Aizawa said.

"I can see that. Should I scold Kacchan for being probably one of the most 'Problem Children'?" I asked. "Sure. He's already gotten kidnapped at training camp." Sensei said then left the room. "KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" I glared at him. He looked and gulped.

"TTwTT. Z-Zuzu- I'm sorry-" Kacchan started. "HOW DARE YOU GET CAPTURED AND NOT TELL UNCLE TO GET YOU!" I huffed. "Shit- forgot about that-" Kacchan said. "Hell nah. Bye Kacchan. Love ya." I said and hung up.

"Hey Jess, think you can book a plane back to Japan?" I asked. "Of course!" She said and walked off. "I'm gonna regret this decision. I can feel it." I mumbled. "Oh well, I could've told you that." Dabi smirked. "Man, calling Tomura and telling him that seems really tempting." I said.

"Wait- I'M SORRY!" Dabi said. "Got iiiiiiiit! Katsuki's birthday is coming up right?" She asked. I smiled and nodded(I know it already passed. In this story, it's like the 18th of April). "Alright. Thank you, Jess." I smiled.

I laid down and raked a few fingers in my hair.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'll be home soon Kacchan.