Chapter 6

TW: Dead Name Calling, misgendering/Homophobia for future chapters! I will keep putting TW's as well!

Izuku's POV

After school, I was with Ochako and some other girls from the classroom. "Hmm, Deku-Kun?" Ochako called. "Yes, Ochako?" I smiled at her. "Umm...if you don't me asking....why do you look so feminine?" She asked as I bit my lip.

"U-Umm...well...I-it's because...I-I'm t-trans...female to male..." I said. I saw the girls, minus Ochako, give encouraging smiles and it really brought my confidence up. "May...May I know your dead name...?" Ochako asked. "...I-Izumi..." I mumbled.

"Lets go get clothes for your gender." Ochako said and started to walk off. I took a shaky breath and saw her stop and look back. "Izumi?" I froze up and got tears in my eyes. "OCHAKO!" Mina yelled as Momo, Tsu, Toru, Kendo(Some of 1A and 1B are friends in this), Jirou, and Hado try to comfort me. "WHAT? She's a female! Not a male!"

"Shh, let's get you to your boyfriend." Momo said and called him "WHAT PONYTAIL!" Kacchan said to her as she handed me the phone. "K-Kacchan" I whimpered. "ZUZU! Zuzu, what's wrong baby?!" Kacchan said worriedly. I explained what happened shakily and Kacchan said that he was on his way with the others and hung up. I handed the phone to Momo as the girls, minus Mina, who was still yelling at Uraraka.

"Shh, it's okay...they'll be here soon." Momo cooed gently. I nodded and took deep breaths to calm down, which really helped as I heard running and sat up. "K-Kacchan and t-the others are h-here.." I said. Kacchan and Dabi knelt down as I was pulled into my boyfriends embrace. "Are you okay Zu?" He asked gently. "S-She called m-me T-THAT name..." I whimpered.

"YOU BITCH!" Kacchan growled, making us all, minus my childhood friend group, stiff. "HE DOESN'T LIKE THAT NAME FOR HIMSELF!" Kacchan snapped. "He better not have had an attack Ochako." Dabi said. "Zu, did you have an attack?" Kacchan asked as everyone else, minus Dabi, go to scold Uraraka.

I shook my head. "T-the other g-girls t-tried t-to prevent I-it...e-everyone else a-accepts m-me.." I mumbled. "Leave Pink homophobic bitch cheeks alone." Kacchan said as he and Dabi stood up with me in Kacchan's arms. Everyone came rushing over and we all left.

I guess I fell asleep since when I woke up, I was in my dorm. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, hearing Kacchan and his usual yelling. I sighed and eventually left the dorm room, closing the door and went to the common room. "FUCK OFF PINKY!" Kacchan said as I hugged him.

He stopped yelling and looked at me. "Hey Zu, feeling better?" I shrugged at his question. "Sensei was looking for him, right?" I flinched and got closer. "Pinky, can it. Don't you extras dare tell this to him. This IS his other kid." Kacchan said.

"You can count us bro!" Kaminari said. "Izuku wants to see if they can figure it out on their own." He added. He picked me up and sat on the couch with me in his lap. Ochako wasn't here so I was happy about that. Kendo and Hado were in their respective dorms as well.

The next day, we were in class since me and Dabi had decided to permanently stay in Japan with our lovers and friends. I was on Kacchan's lap again as Sensei and Shinso came into the room. I looked over at them for a second before laying my head back on Kacchan's shoulder.

"Alright, do whatever, I don't care." Sensei said and got in his sleeping bag. "Midoriya? Are you okay?" I heard Shinso ask. I nodded and dug my face in Kacchans neck. "I-I wanna tell them K-Kacchan" I whispered. "Shh, alright. We can tell them after class.

When the bell rang, everyone but Shinso, Sensei, Kacchan, and me, left the classroom. "Shh, it's okay." Kacchan cooed. I smiled and nodded. "Problem children? What're you doing here still?" Sensei asked.

"Izu wants to tell you two something." Kacchan said. "Problem child?" Sensei said. "I-I'm glad you remember that Dad..." I mumbled but made sure that they heard. "H-Huh?" The two said. "I-I can't believe I'm about to say this name..." Kacchan widened his eyes. "Zu, it's okay. Just stay calm and tell them, okay?" Kacchan said. I smiled and nodded.

"I apologize for my lying...I do know where your daughter/sister is...but..." I trailed off. "But...?" Shinso pried. "But, she is a he now...she followed in Dad's footsteps. Her name is not Izumi..." I said. "Then-....I-Izuku" Shinso said, finally connecting the dots. "Oh thank god- he got it." I released a breath of relief. "S-So...you've been with us this w-whole time..." Sensei said. I looked at him and nodded.

"I call All For One Uncle or Dad For One. He's the father of Tomura." I said. "W-Where did you disappear to?!" Shinso asked. I flinched and Kacchan glared at him. "He's had a hard life." Kacchan spoke. "I-I was k-kidnapped...I have three quirks...eraser, voice, and god power. Eraser is upgraded, I can take away a quirk permanently or just for a little bit. I can look at the opponent and erase the quirk and I can touch the opponent and have the quirk erased. For voice, it's just a soothing thing...say Kacchan was stressed about something, I would walk up to him and grasp his hand, using voice to calm him down. It's like a healing thing. I can also use it for battling. I can raise or lower the volume of it." I explained.

"And what about god power?" Sensei asked. "He can have any quirk he desires. He can give quirks as well as take the ones he has given, back. He can't take quirks that were not given. So for example, if he gave me another quirk, like brainwashing like Shinso's, he can take brainwashing away, just not my explosions." Kacchan said.

"Oh, alright. So, it's like All For One but he cant steal natural born quirks like he can." Shinso said as I nodded.