XII: Wherever You Are // 5SOS

BRADLEY'S POV

~a month later~

Days have passed since Sabrina and i got together. So far, we've been well. Our relationship's getting stronger each day.

Im on my way to Rowan's house. They said it's important and we all had to go. Sabrina's already there.

I arrive at Rowan's and i immediately spot Sabrina. She looked very bothered. Well, she has been bothered for days and everytime i ask her, she says she's fine.

I wonder what's going through her mind.

"Hey, babe." I greet her with a peck on the cheek and i sit next to her.

"Oh. Hey, Bradley. I didn't notice you've arrived." She replies.

"Maybe you would've noticed if you weren't spacing out." I say.

"Oh, sorry. Im just.... thinking." She says.

"Well you've been thinking a lot these past few days. What are you always thinking about?" I ask, starting to get bothered by this.

"Nothing. It's just... Nothing. Forget about it." She says and she smiles but there's something behind her smile.

"Just tell me, B." I persuade her.

"I said it's nothing." She says, a bit of anger in her tone.

"If it's nothing, you wouldn't be this bothered." I say, getting a little angry too.

"It's not bothering me. Just leave it, Bradley." She says, obviously annoyed.

"Jeez, just tell me, Sabrina!" I shout, causing everyone in the room to look at us.

Sabrina glares at me and runs out to thw backyard. Of course, I follow her.

"You just had to make a scene, didn't you?" She yells.

"I wouldn't have caused a scene if you just told me what's bothering you." I reply and she looks away.

"Sabrina, Bradley, are you two alright?" Rowan asks.

"We're fine." I say.

"Just give us a moment, Row." Sabrina replies then Rowan goes back inside the house.

"What's wrong, Bri?" I ask softly.

"Us. This whole relationship." She answers as tears escaped her eyes.

"We can't be together, Bradley." She adds as she lets out a sob.

Tears are starting to form in my eyes but I'm trying not to cry.

"I'm moving away, Bradley. I'm going back to New York." She cries.

"We can work things out." I say, fighting the tears.

"It will never work out. It never does." She says.

"We can always try. Don't you trust me?" I ask and she just looks away.

"That's the problem, Bradley. I trust you but I don't trust myself." She replies.

She walks closer to me and puts her hand on my cheek.

Her eyes are filled with tears and her face is stained.

"I'm sorry." She says as she runs towards the house.

She just left me out here, confused, miserable, and broken.

I composed myself and went after her. I'm not letting all this go to waste.

I ran inside and searched for her. It looked like the party was over. Well, it never felt like a party to begin with. I bump into Rowan while she cleaned up.

"Rowan, have you seen Sabrina?" I ask.

"Oh, she left a while ago. Her mom wanted her to be home early." Rowan replied.

"Why?" I asked.

Her mom never gave her a curfew this early.

"Well, she's probably gonna need some rest if she's leaving early in the morning, duh." Rowan says as she continues cleaning up.

But she stops when she realizes something.

"Oh no! She didn't tell, did she?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I'm sorry. I thought she told you. She said she would. She said she'd tell you tonight. Well, of course I tried to persuade her to tell you earlier. I mean, why would you tell someone you're leaving at your own goodbye party, right?" She blabbers which shocks me even more.

"She didn't tell you that too?" Rowan asks and once again, I shake my head.

"Sadly, she didn't tell me anything. She just-" I pause and take a deep breath.

"She just broke up with me and she left." I finish.

"Thanks, Rowan. I'll see you tomorrow." I say as I stood up and left.

I could feel Rowan's pity but I don't need her pity. I need Sabrina.

----------------------------------------------

OMG Guyyyysssss, I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER AND I HAD TO REWRITE THIS 3 TIMES CAUSE WATTPAD WOULDN'T SAVE IT BUT HERE YOU GO! sorry if it sucks... I FEEL SO BAD BREAKING BRABRINA OMG BUT THE STORY MUST GO ON! tune in to know what happenssss. Thank you for all the support guys! I really appreciate it :-) ILY ALL!!

ps. omg im so obsessed with the maze runner trilogy djksvsdcsjvcsad NEWT IS MYYY MAAANNN! ok bye *dies of feels*