XI: Thinking Out Loud \\ Ed Sheeran

BRADLEY'S POV

I was walking around the mall to look for a gift for Corey. His birthday is today and there's nothing better than last minute gift buying, right?

I was looking through every shop until I found something he might like.

I bumped into someone. I looked at the girl. It was Sabrina.

"Sabrina!"

"Bradley! What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Don't judge but last minute gift buying." I say.

"Well, that's one thing we have in common." She chuckles.

"Have you bought something already?" I ask.

"Well, no. I don't know what to get him. I suck at gift buying." She laughs.

"Well, dibs on shirt." I say and she playfully hits my arm.

"That's unfair. I wasn't ready to dib." She pouts.

"Fine. Let's both can get him a shirt. To be fair." I say then she smiles.

We went inside a store and bought shirts for Corey. We paid then we went to eat some lunch.

"I should go. I have to wrap up my gift. See you later." She says.

"Yeah, me too. See ya, Carpenter." I say and she gets in a cab and it drives away.

-------

As usual, I wasn't early at Corey's party but better late than never.

"Happy birthday, pal!" I greet as I hug him and hand him the gift I bought.

"Thanks, Bradley!" He says as he gets the gift.

"They're all in the living room." He adds, referring to the rest of the group.

I went to the living room and looked around. They were playing Heads Up. Peyton sucks at this game. I haven't seen Sabrina.

I went over to Rowan.

"Row, where's Sabrina?" I whisper.

"She just said she's on her way." She answers and I nod.

I watch Peyton loose and Piper dominates the game.

"Corey! Happy birthday!" I hear someone say.

I look over and it was Sabrina. She looked very beautiful.

We were all eating dinner now. Corey's mom prepared a lot of food for us.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Hapoy birthday dear Corey. Happy birthday to you!" We sang and he blew the cake.

We all got a slice of cake which was delicious. Then we watched him open his gifts.

"Thanks for all the gifts guys. It's been a wonderful birthday." He says.

We were now leaving. Saying our goodbye and greetings to Corey once again.

"Bye, Corey. I hope you enjoyed your day." Sabrina says and she hugs him.

"Thanks, Bri." Corey replies.

"See ya, Corey. Thanks for the cake." I joke.

"No problem, Brads. Thanks for coming." He replies.

I walk out and Sabrina was saying goodbye to Rowan.

"Sabrina."

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if I could drive you home." I say.

"Oh no. I'll just walk." She denies.

"It's late. It's much safer if you just ride with me." I try to persuade her.

"Fine." She says.

We get in my car and I drive her home. There was heavy traffic.

Sabrina was riding shotgun so she turned on the radio.

"Wow, Carpenter. Already making yourself comfortable?" I say.

"Well, I have a feeling it's gonna be a long drive." She says, considering the traffic.

She shuffles through different radio stations and she stops at one that's playing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

"Perfect." She says.

She was humming with the tune of the song, tapping on her lap.

" 'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen." I sing which makes her laugh.

"And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory." I continue.

"I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways." She sings now.

"Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes." She continues.

"Hoping that you'll understand." We sing together.

"But, baby, now take me into your loving arms." I sing.

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart." She sings while holding up her phone as if it's a microphone.

Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Maybe we found love right where we are..

*

*

×OMG GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT :') THANKK YOU FOR ALLLLL THE SUPPORT I'M FEELING THE LOVE! If i was hazel grace, your comments would be oxygen haha mwwwaaaa btw i changed my insta to @ disney.5sos haha i post brabrina edits×