Ep 4

"Hey mum look! We're pretty in pink!" Panda shouts as her mum enters the room.
"Oh that's wonderful girls, I must compliment myself though. My brownies are usually delicious, but I've really excelled myself. This is my third already!"
"I'm gonna have three! Thanks mum"
"Yeah sure, wow" pandas Mum's eyes suddenly widen "listen to that, can you hear the music!?" And that's exactly when I knew, someone had spiked the brownies. Considering Effy's smirk and Katie's laugh it wasn't hard to tell who.
"Oh yeah!" Pandas mum begins dancing around the small space

"Mum?" Panda was beginning to get worried. Grabbing a hold of pandas hand I stroked her hair hugging her into me.
"Oh that's beautiful. Oh it sounds wonderful"
"I'm telling you, that is fucking good shit" Katie grabs another brownie laughing.
"What the fuck have you done? Are you that stupid?" I smack the brownie from out of her hands, before taking the brownies from out of pandas mums hands.
"What have they done?"
"They've drugged the brownies Pandora."
"Eat a cake panda, it's gonna be a long night" Naomi stuffs her last one into her mouth
"You too? I didn't expect it from you" I shake my head, why can't we just have the night Pandora wanted.
Everyone began dancing, not even bothering to see the look on Pandora's face. Running out of the room after her, I can hear her cries from the stairs hallway.
"Panda are you in there?" I question taking through the toilet door, I'm positive she's in there, I'm just struggling on comforting her.
"yes, are you alone?" she sniffs
"mhm" and with that she unlocks the bathroom door and allows me to come inside.
"i just can't believe it Elle, she knew how badly i wanted this to go well and she's just went and blooming ruined it"
I comfort her for a while but unsurprisingly we end up going off topic. She tells me how happy she is to have a boyfriend but she's really upset that he got deported. I open up to her too, which i've never done with her, I tell her how I feel. I tell her all about how I think I like Cook but I don't know if I'm reading Freddie's signals wrong. She can't really relieve any of my stress but I guess it's good to finally tell someone as Effy hasn't really spoke to me since we started college.

She asks me if she can be alone for a while and of course i oblige.

Sitting on her bed, I close my eyes, lost in my own thoughts.
The window opening interrupts me from my peace.
"Oh hiya princess, fancy seeing you here!"
"Hi James." I give him a small smile.
"What's up gorgeous, you seem off"
"Oh my, is that James Cook actually caring about me? I never thought I'd see the day."
"Oh shut it, you know I care about you Elle, more than I should" He leans closer to me, trapping my face in his tattoo covered hands.
"James are you sure about this, your not drunk?"
"Baby I'm drunk, but I want this"
And with that I was pulled forward in a warm kiss. I'd never kissed someone like this before, sure I'd make out with my guy friends, but it never mean anything to me, not like this did.

Our moment was interrupted by the door swinging open, revealing Emily and Naomi's voices. Cook had already jumped up out of my reach, and into the wardrobe by Pandora's mums bed.
"Dump her in here Ems... Oh hi Elle."
"Hi, I was just leaving"
And with that I walk straight out of the room.

Walking down the stairs into the sitting room, unexpectedly I find JJ looking through the window. Out of all people I didn't expect to see JJ here. Walking into the porch, I open up the front door.
"Hiya JJ, didn't expect to see you here! How are you mate?"
"Uh hi Elle, I-I'm... oh Christ. Where's Cook?"
"I'm not sure, last time I saw him he was upstairs." It's not like I was lying, I just wasn't sharing details.
"I know Pandora specifically stated this as a girls only event, but I desperately need to come inside."
"Sure come on in JJ, just take your shoes off."
I walk away from JJ almost instantly, I'm not getting the blame for him or James being here.

Now I've been sat on the stairs for an hour, crying silently to myself. I'm not even sure why I'm upset, I'm just frustrated. Straight after I let JJ in, along came Katie's boyfriend and all his friends and groupies. They've trashed the place, and no one seemed to care. I'd decided enough was enough, an began bagging up dirty cups and plates, even if it meant getting in between snogs. After a bag full, I found JJ sobbing in a corner petrified.
"JJ! I thought you'd left with Cook! Come here!"
"Elle, I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to, they just-oh god" I grabbed his arm leading him outside onto the drive. Unexpectedly I see Freddie walking away from Panda's nosey neighbour.
"YOU! Was this your idea, why the fuck was he left alone in there, huh Freds?" I shout running over to him
"What no! I didn't even know he went in, he gets locked on you need to look after him Eleanor!"

"Fred's, she helped me, you weren't here." In all honesty I'm glad Freddie is here, just not how he's acting.
"Take him home Freddie, he needs to go to sleep." I begging to turn around but my wrist is grabbed and pulled. "Please come with me Elle, I-I don't want to leave you here." JJ pleads.

And with that, I'm sat in the back of a taxi about to drive away from all this stupid nonsense before Effy comes running out of the house.
"Freddie! You came. Cool."
"Leave if Ef, we're leaving. He needed looking after."
"I thought Cook... Cooks his friend."
"I think Cooks your friend, isn't he?"
"Not necessarily. Hey you'll never guess what Pandora's mum..."

"He said leave it Ef, see you later alright. Take care of yourself. Sort things out with Pandora." I close the taxi door and she looks stunned.
"I didn't mean to fuck everything up, my parents are splitting up. I'm sorry. I got trashed" Freddie sighs
"I'm sorry about that, but it's not an excuse" and with that, the taxi pulls out of Pandora's street.

After dropping JJ home, Me and Freddie sat in the back of the taxi, he'd lent me his coat and I was snuggled into his side.
"Cook kissed me tonight."
"Oh- I uh, why?"
"I'm not sure, he's so persistent but I'm not sure"
"Listen I really fucking like you Elle, but I- I just don't know. It's Effy man, I don't know why because we haven't really spoken but it's like she's captured me and I know it's early but I want to spend more time with her."

I don't even know what to say.

Hey guys! It's been a while and I apologise for that. I hope everyone had enjoyed their summer because I sure have.

—-HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS BOOK!—-

I'd love to know everyone's opinions so far! Are you enjoying it? Who do you ship Elle with?