- Chapter 15: Braids -

Update on Esperanza

Update on Esperanza.

Ryder called last night, she didn't make it. It hurts, shes the third person I've lost in three years. She was my go to hoe when Ryder was busy and my literal sister.

Anyways, I cried with Ryder for like two days but I'm a cool hoe and went to complain to Arabella about it and she said to grief healthy. So no drugs.

Its been a week since I last talked to Arabella in person. Like we always have this super amazing time and then she disappears for a week, which is why I made her give me her phone number so I can bug her every ten minutes.

She's fed up of me already, and doesn't care to hide it. It's okay though.

In a conversation, I say 'anyways' like thirty times because I have nothing to say. Thats a lie, I always have something to say. Even when I'm being held at gun point.

Look if I have a knife kink or enjoy weapons during sex, I need to let my killer know that shit because I really don't want to die while I'm turned on.

I've only had sex twice in my life and it wasn't even that good. I regret not loosing my virginity to someone I actually liked so I guess I'm a virgin again.

See I'm holy.

Anyways, I was watching the motorcycle world championships and I always root for the Italians because they never fucking disappoint, be it car racing or Motorcycle racing.

I want to go to Europe and watch the races in person but we can't do that right now because I still need a girlfriend who's in love with motorcycles more than me.

One time I was at the grocery store, buying candy for myself and I slipped while taking my money out. It was embarrassing.

~~~

"Ryder! We're going to watch a movie." I said barging into his house because I have a key, that his mom gave me because he is irresponsible.

I need to keep this bitches mind occupied so we're going to watch The Lion King.

I also bought his favourite snacks. Doritos, Popcorn and skittles.

He's weird but it's okay sometimes.

"Zade no leave me alone." He says rolling over in the couch. I rolled him over again so that he was on his back and I could see his eyes.

His eyes were red and stained from crying so much.

"Ryder.. look whatever you do, don't you dare touch a bottle of pills." I tell him strictly.

He had no self control what so ever, if anything went bad he would hurt himself and that hurt me more than my bike getting scratched could ever.

He only gave me a wary look. He's already on prescribed anti-depressants since last year so I don't want him going over.

"Ryder get up." I said, he could see I was serious right now so he did.