- Bonus Chapter -

this shits longer than 10K words, watch out❤️

also I gave up on it towards the end🤲🏼

Estella and I have been working on the KISS costumes

Estella and I have been working on the KISS costumes. We decided to make them ourselves rather than buy them because we both felt like it'd be more authentic.

Arabella said she'll make her costume too and Ryder gave up on his after looking at a sewing machine.

Arabella and I figured out what we'd do with Zella on Halloween which is in a little less than a month. Today's October 3rd. Lorenzo said he was actually free for that whole week so she's gonna stay with him and Antonio and be off of our hands for a week.

And I think Estella's mom and Ryders mom actually want the twins for a couple days.

Arabella bought four black wigs and she bought a mannequin head to cut the wigs into shape. She told me that she was basically a professional hairdresser and that Brad Mondo had nothing on her.

I believed her. She showed me a couple of the wigs that were done and they were actually an exact replica of the bands.

Estella is gonna go as The Catman cuz she's the shortest and because he's her favourite, Ryder is The Spaceman because he's Estellas second favourite, Arabella wanted to be the Starchild and I'm gonna be The Demon.

I told Ryder it's cuz I have the longest tongue but Arabella whacked my head with a roll of newspapers that Estella had lying around.

"Zade can you get the fucking wings in for your costume?!", Estella yelled.

"I'm trying to okay!", I yelled back at her. This shit isn't easy.

"Ryder did you find the boots for the costumes?!", Estella yelled at him.

"Almost?", Ryder called back at her.

"Well hurry the fuck up!"

"Bitch, I'm trying!", he yelled, "It's not my fault that no one sells exact replicas of Kiss boots!"

I got out of my chair and left the sewing machine to go downstairs to Ryder.

"Dude just find plain black platform boots and we'll design them.", I didnt wanna yell. There's too much yelling going on and I have no desire for Lucas and Delilah to wake up. Or Estellas demon cat.

Lucas is actually okay, he's quiet but Delilah is just an attention whore, especially for Ryder. Like she's literally sleeping on his laps right now.

"I found plain black platform boots."

"Order them!"

"Okay fine."

"Make sure the heel is the right shape.", I said.

"Why do you know all this shit dude?"

"Because I live with Arabella and she never shuts up about clothes and fashion is her whole personality along with 3 other things and then she made it most of my personality too.", I said in one breath and then went upstairs.