Part 2

3rd Person POV:
Natsu: "We're back!"
Amelia: "Hey bro!"

After not even 5 minutes, Natsu got caught in a guild-wide brawl. Gray had disappeared somewhere, and Amelia stood next to a new blonde haired girl.

Amelia: "Hi! I'm Amelia, Natsu's twin sister."
Girl: "I'm Lucy. I didn't expect FairyTail to be so rowdy though."
Amelia: "This is normal actually. Natsu is the one that normally starts these brawls."

Gray walked up to them and asked for- well,

Gray: "Can I borrow your underwear?"
Lucy: "No you creep!"

Amelia was a blushing mess and tossed Gray a pair of boxers.

Amelia: "H-here."
Gray: "Thanks Ames!"

-After Gramps calmed everything down-

Lucy: "Natsu never mentioned having a twin."
Amelia: "Probably cause I'm the older one. That's what Igneel told us anyway."
Lucy: "Oh, Natsu mentioned that name before. Who is he?"
Amelia: "Igneel is me and Natsu's dad! He taught us our fire Dragon Slayer Magic firsthand. But he disappeared with all the other dragons years ago." -sigh-
Lucy: "IGNEEL IS A DRAGON?!"
Natsu: "Did someone say Igneel?"

Natsu came over to them both with a few bandages on him from the brawl.

Amelia: "I was telling Lucy about how we got our magic. And how could you not tell her that you're my brotherrrr."

Amelia dramatically fell on top of him causing them both to fall.

Natsu: "Lia, get offff."
Amelia: "Nope, you didn't bother telling the newbie how you have an amazing older twin sister! So I'm not moving."

Amelia huffed and stayed sprawled on top of her brother.

Natsu: "Lia I'm sorryyy. Now get off of me! I'm hungryyy"

Amelia: "Fineee. Only cause I love you."

She got off and Natsu practically ran to the bar.

Natsu: "Love you too sis!"

Natsu started talking to Mira and everything was going great! Until Romeo ran into the guild asking about his dad Macao.

Gramps: "Your father can take care of himself. Go home and have your milk and cookies brat."
Amelia: "Gramps! He's just a kid!"

Soon enough Romeo ran out crying, and Amelia went after him. Gray followed her and Natsu stormed out of the guild, Lucy and Happy close behind, ready to search for the missing mage.