Saving them

No one's POV:

Amelia was taken by Gajeel to his guildhall where the guild master interrogated her and asked for answers about everything related to Lucy.
She couldn't move the metal around her, since the guild masters office limited magic.

Back at the guildhall the next day, Natsu and the others had gotten back and saw the guildhall in ruins. Everyone did their best to save whatever they could and bring it to the basement, when Erza and Gray noticed Amelia was nowhere.

Gray: Where is Amelia? I didn't think she'd go on a job while we were gone without telling us.
Erza: That's because she wouldn't. Somethings wrong.

By then, everyone was looking for her and Natsu caught her scent right infront of the guildhall along with a new scent.

Natsu: Guys, I think that someone took Lia.

But he couldn't follow the scent, there were too many in the streets to figure out which one was the right one.

Later on, Gramps only allowed them to attack Phantom Lord after finding out that Levy, Jet, and Droy had been chained to the tree with metal cuffs. (Idk if that's what they're called but I tried)
—————————————————————————

Gray POV:

We raided the Phantom Guildhall and after a bit, Natsu was staring at one person on the wooden beams above us.

Natsu: It was you.
Gajeel: What was me Pinky?
Natsu: You took my sister!

With that, Natsu started fighting the guy and everyone else kept fighting until we beat whoever was willing to fight.
Erza heard something upstairs and we both went upstairs to find Gramps on the floor, reaching for a door in the office.

Erza got Gramps and I bust open the door, to find Ames...

She was bruised, bloody, and had a metal muzzle thing on her face along with chains that kept her in the back of the room. I ran to her and froze the chains to free her. I picked her up and carried her back down to the others. She was still unconscious, and Gramps was barely awake. Natsu had disappeared with Happy somewhere, but Erza and I agreed that we had to take Gramps and Ames to Porlyusica to heal them however she could.
Once we got there she only saw Gramps at first and hit his head after treating him. She was definitely pissed off. But when she saw Amelia with chains and the muzzle and everything, she got a cot out and started cleaning her injuries.

Porlyusica: She's damaged terribly. Physically, as well as mentally. What happened to this one.
Gray: I found her, locked with those chains in a small room in the Phantom Guilds office. I froze the chains and we ran here with her and Gramps as fast as we could.
Erza: Ms Porlyusica, will Amelia be alright?
Porlyusica: You and I both know Red, that she's much stronger than she shows. Her physical condition will be fine within a few hours. But her mental state will be fragile. Both of you brats need to be careful with her.
Gray: Of course we would! She didn't deserve this.
Erza: Gray, calm down. She is only telling us what would be best for Amelia's condition.
Porlyusica: If your guild faces them again, keep her on the sidelines, for now. She'll be just fine. Now take her home. I'll deal with the old man.

Erza and I nodded and took Ames back to our house and I did whatever I could to take care of her.

I really hope we don't have to face Phantom again soon.