1D concert

I'm jumping all around, screaming, singing, and sweating. Girls are going wild.... one girl actually fainted. I'm surprised I did'nt, because of how dizzy I am. My heart is racing exremetly fast. I'm crying hysterically. There is only so, much a girl can handle. But were am I, that things are this crazy? Well, I'm at a One Direction concert.

"Woooooooo!!!!! Omfgggggg this concerttttt is sickkk", I said to one of my best friends, Miya.

"AHHHHHHHH I noooo, I Love youuuuu Harryyyyyy!!!!!" she said.

"OMGGGGGGG Delilah looooook how fuckinnnnn' sexy Zayn looks", my other best friend jenny said to me.

We were all jumpinggg around, very happy and freely. We were extremely upbeat because we had front row, and VIP tickets! My two best friends and I were FEET away from the boys. Just saying that gives me chills. One Direction had just finished singing the "Up All Night" album and LWWY. My friends and I were going crazy as we joined 1D in doing the "rowing dance." Moments later the boys started singing "C'mon C'mon. " I love this song soo damn much, its one of my favorites from the TMH album.

The music started playing and then Zayn started singing: "the one that I came with, she had to go, but you look amazayn, standing alone..." At this point i was dancing around, and moving my long dirty-blonde, curly hair around. My eyes were glued to Niall, I love him soo much. I think he's beautiful. Niall must of saw me because, all of a sudden my eyes follow Niall, and.... he walking towards me?!?!? Niall bends down with his microphone and starts singing "C'mon C'mon, move a little closer now..." As he's singing this he's gesturing is finger telling me to move closer. I was in total shock. But it seems as if my body had a mind of its own because I DID move closer to him. I couldn't believe it but, I was dancing for Niall! While this is happening Jenny, and Miya are cheeringg and screamingg "OMGG he came overr to Delilah. Woooooooo gooo girlll!!!" After his part finished he went up and ran back to the boys to continue the song. When Niall left I turned around and I started screaming and hugging my friends like crazy. As soon as I threw my arms around them we started jumping up and down, for the rest of the song.

Miya started to sweat allot so she put her dip-dyed light brown hair into a messy bun. The next song 1D sang was Nobody Compares. The music started playing and Niall started the song: "You're soo pretty when you cry, when you cry, wasn't ready, to hear you, say good-bye. Now your tearin' me apart, tearin' me apart, your tearin' me apaart!" The song went on an the chorus was up next: "No one ever look so good in a dress and it hurts cause I know you wont be mine tonight!....." When they all sang "Nobody compares to YOU!", Harry pointed directly into the crowd towards....... Miyaa!!! Jenny and I started shaking Miya's shoulders saying "OMG Miyaa loook, Harry's Pointingg to you!!!!" Then Miya finally looked up at Harry. He smirked at her and Miya flashed him a big smile, and blew him a kiss! When harry saw that he winked at her, and then continued the song. Miya was so in shock at what just happened, all she could do was smile and say "OMGGG I cant believe it!" Jenny and I just kept holding her hand and jumping together. We were all just superrr shocked at what just happened, for some reason the boys from 1D were just ....attracted to us ;). After this song finished Liam said "now it's time to take it slow."

After he said that Niall started playing "Little Things" on his guitar, and my heart beat quickened and I felt tears fill up my eyes. I guess you can call me the emotional type of directioner, cause I can't ever help myself, I always cry for them.

In a few seconds the song started: "Your hands fits in mine like its made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be. I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me. I no you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile,you never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine. But i'll love them, endlessly."

The tears in my eyes started falling down after Liam's part. I love Little Things allot, because I can relate to it soo much. I remember when I first heard it i was hysterical cause I new at that moment they actually understood what I go through, what we go through as girls. Hating ourselves and feeling insecure... and I'm definitely one of those girls. Moments later Louis' solo came up, Harry's then Niall's. But in those few moments something unexpected and sweet came up.

When Niall's solo was about to come up he started walking towards me. He was standing right in front of me, and I was looking up at him. Then he started his solo: "You never love yourself half as much as I love, you. You'll never treat yourself right darlin', but I want you too. If I let you nooo, I'm here, for you. Then maybe you'll love yourself, like I, love you. Oh!" While Niall was singing Jenny was hugging me and Miya was holding my hand. As the tears streamed down my face I smiled at him. I can honestly say Niall was the sweetest person ever, and I haven't even officially met him...yet. We still have our VIP passes to use after the concert. When Niall finished his solo he was smiling. As this was happening I made a heart shape with my hands, and Niall's cheeks started to turn a soft pink. I was soo hype, all I could say to myself was "XD I made Niall blush, OMG I made Niall blush." As the boys finished the song Jenny, Miya, and I kept crying.

"Little Things" was the last song 1D sang for the night. Then Louis said "Thank you guys for coming tonight, we always love performing for a great crowd. We love you, and good-night London!"

After Louis said that every one started the clap and cheer. But then we saw Zayn grab Louis and whisper something is his ear. As he did this he looked over at us and pointed to Jennyy!!!! "OMFG guys look Zayn is pointingg at me! AHHHHHHHasdfghjk" said Jenny.

Then Zayn started walking over here and Jenny started fixing her long straight black hair, and flapping her long black eyelashes. All Jenny kept doing was smiling as Zayn made his way over here. I've always been jealous of her smile because she had cute deep dimples:) Iv'e always wanted dimplessss :P As Zayn reached Jenny he said "Hi, beautiful..."(which made her blush allot)"...I can see that today's your birthday!"

The only way Zayn knew it was her birthday was because, she made a poster, that said: "Zayn its my birthday today!"

Jenny kept smiling and said "Yeaaaaa it iss!!!!"

"What's you name?" Zayn asked.

"Jenny", she said.

Zayn smiled and went back to the boys and said through his microphone: " Before we end the night, lets all sing Happy Birthday to this beautiful girl right here!"

So then all of the boys, including the crowd stated sing to Jenny. "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to youu, happy birthday dear Jenny, happy birthday to youuu!"

After that every one started clapping and Zayn was wearing a hugee smile :D Jenny started jumping up and down and Miya and I gave her a biggg, hug. The concert was over, and now it was time to go meet the boys backstage!