I'm yours

As soon as Niall finished getting ready, we packed our things and headed downstairs for breakfast. The hotel was so luxurious and beautiful that they even had little tables and chairs set up in the "backyard," on the grass. 

Once we told the cooks what we wanted to eat we went outside and sat at one of the little tables. Niall and I ordered the same thing: a garden omelet with cheese, sausages, and seasoned red potatoes.

"Aw, man i'm starvin'!" Niall exclaimed as he, took his snap-back off to rub his hair. Then we both sat down.

"I know.. and the food we ordered was just, to die for!!"

"Yesss! My mouth is watering just thinking about it." he replied laughing. 

"Ahh, I know... Mmm.. the weather is so, beautiful today! Its not hot, just sunny, and very cool. I love it when its like this."

"Mmm.. yeaa.. this is the best weather. I hate the humidity. Sometimes in London, with all the rain, the humidity is too much!"

"I know! Thats the only thing I dislike about London. All the rain, and humidity!" I said making a pouty face. "..It makes my hair frizzy." Then Niall laughed.

"Don't worry, I barely notice when it does. Most of the time its perfect." he replied smiling. I smiled back at him, and held his hand from across the table, as we waited for our gourmet breakfast. 

"Here are your omelets! Potatoes.. and sausages." The Waiter said as he set our plates on the hard stone table.

"Thank you." Niall and I replied as we were handed our eating utensils.

"You are very welcome. Will there be anything to drink? he asked.

"Yes..." Niall replied. "Coffee.. right?" Niall asked me.

"Yup!"

"Alright.." he said smiling. "So.. two coffees, with three sugars, and creme!"

Then the Waiter wrote it down in his booklet.

"Am I right? You like three sugars?" he asked me, before the Waiter left.

"Yup! You got it right, babe."

"Alright! Thank you sir." Niall said to the Waiter.

"Thank you!" I said to him also.

"No problem, I will be right back. Enjoy your food!" he replied, walking back inside the Bed & Breakfast.

"Ahh, yesss time to dig in baby!" Niall said excitedly.

"Yeaa I'm definitely ready! Time to feed the monster, haha!" I said and Niall laughed at me. Then we started eating our exquisite meal.

Ten minutes later the very polite Waiter came to deliver our hot drinks.

"Here you go sir.." he said handing Niall his cup. "Miss..." then I was handed mine.

 "Thaaaaank you." I replied.

"No problem guys. You staying here for long?"

"No we're just passin' through. We just stayed for a night." Niall replied.

"Oohh, okay... Are ya new to Ireland too, Miss?" he asked me.

I laughed warmly. "Yes I am. It's my first time here." I said smiling.

"And.. you're American aren't ya?"

"Yep, that's right." I said smiling.

"Ahh, I can tell by your accent. Lovely by the way."