Family get togethers

Delilah's POV

 The next five days Niall and I spend alot of time in Cork City shopping, visiting different food eateries, and sight seeing. We would spend all day together, bonding and having fun. But we now only had two more days left, so Niall decided that we spend them with his family. 

_______

That morning I woke up rather rejuvenated and a bit confused. The sun shined very brightly through the shutters of our room, and... Niall wasn't next to me? I sat up on the bed, look around and yawned. I decided that he must of went to the bathroom or something. So I got up and walked towards it. But he wasn't there. But since I was already here, I decided to wash my face and brush my teeth. My hair wasn't too messy.. surprisingly. So after I did what I wanted to do, I made my way swiftly downstairs to see where he was. Immediately I smelled fresh coffee, blueberry muffins, and buttery biscuits.

"Hey there Sleeping Beauty! Finally you're awake!" Niall exclaimed cheerfully.

"Haha, heyyy! What time is it?" I asked, hugging him.

"Oh its just about noon, darling. You slept late.." I smiled. "..Well I kinda expected that, we were out late for the pass few days. I'm sure you needed your Beauty rest." he said winking.

"Very funny, Horan!" I replied, giggling. Then I took my seat in the dining chair, and Maura and Chris came out shortly with the rest of the sweet smelling breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart! How was your sleep?" Maura asked, carrying a dray of muffins and setting them on the little table, behind the dining table. She's so sweet and motherly, I've really grown fond of her and Chris. I'm really gonna miss them when we leave

"It was good Maura! I must of slept like a baby, because the last thing I remember was changing cloths before bed.

 "Aw, you must o' been very tired there, Delilah." replied Chris, laughing.

"Ugh, tell me about it."

"Alright guys! Sit down breakfast is ready. I made: sausages, eggs, biscuits, with strawberries!" exclaimed Maura.

"Mmmm, looks so good. I'm starved!" Niall said, serving himself. Then I grabbed a plate and did the same.

"Yeaaa, looks great.. what about the muffins?" I asked her.

"Oh, those are for this afternoon!" she said cheerfully.

"Yea! we've decided to have a picnic at the lake. Greg, Denise, and a few of my cousins you haven't met are gonna be there." said Niall.

"Oh okay! Sounds great!" I said, taking a bite of my biscuit. "At what time are we leaving?" I asked chewing.

"Um... around two o' clock," said Chris.

"Ok great! Sounds like fun." Niall smiled and we kept eating our breakfast. Once we finished, I offered to help Maura get the food ready for the the picnic, while Niall went upstairs to get changed.

 "So what else are we bringing to the picnic?" I asked Maura as I carried the dirty plates to the sink so she could wash. 

"Well, everyone's bringing something different. But I thought that I'll just bring dessert." she answered, turning on the water.

"Oh okay. Those muffins smell delicious!"

"Hahaha, thanks hun, I also made a peach tart... it's in the fridge." she said smiling.

"Ooh la la, fancy!" I said in a fake French accent.

She laughed. "Your too cute, you know that? Too, too cute."