Meeting the Boys

*Chapter 2*

As soon as people were escorted out the theatre Jenny, Miya, and I ran straight to the bathroom. We had to pee,fix our hair, and clothing. We were the only ones in the Ladies room, so we ran into the closest toilets we could find, peed and then ran to the sinks. I carried an extra bottle of hairspray, combs,hair-pins, deodorant, and perfume. We needed to smell goood and look, fly for the boys ;)! So when we got to the sinks I put some hairspray on my hair because I had sweated allot. Jenny combed out her hair, and Miya loosened hers and pinned it to the side. We all added a little Strawberry flavoured gloss to our lips, put deodorant on, and sprayed some Amber Romance perfume by, Victoria Secrets. I drank a sip of Jenny's water bottle and ate a granola bar. I was starving. As soon as we were ready, we showed the guards our VIP passes and headed backstage to meet the boys.

My best friends and I were extremely nervous, we promised each other that we would stay cool. But that was going to be even harder because of all the miracles that had happened, earlier at the concert. I was shaking a little so I had to hold on to Miya's arm.

"Hello girls, excited to meet One Direction?" said Paul. As soon as we saw Paul we screamed "Hi, Paul!", and all three of us gave him a bigg hug :)

Paul was surprised but all he did was laugh and say:"You guys are a cheerful bunch, aren't you?" All three of us just blushed and nodded. "Well, are you guys ready?" said Paul.

"Yeaaa," we said simultaneously. Paul then smiled and said "Follow me!"

We followed Paul through a hallway and to a door. Behind the door we heard laughing, and someone yelling"Heyyy, give it back!"

Immediately we recognized who it was. It was Harry. Then we heard someone running around, and someone else laughing like crazy. :D I knew that laugh anywhere, it was Niall's! But we didn't know who was running around. Not until Paul opened the door.

Jenny, Miya, and I just smiled and started to giggle non-stop. Louis was running around with Harry's beanie, and Harry was chasing him. Niall was sitting on a green bean bag cracking up, with his face as red as a tomato, and Liam was randomly poking Zayn's cheeks. When finally they realized we were waiting at the door, Louis stopped running and smiled at us, then Harry jumped on his back and caught his beanie, and Niall gave us a cute boyish smile.

We smiled at the boys and they all came over to us and said, "Heyyy girlss!"

Then Liam smiled at me and said "Hey, your that girl Niall likes."

As soon as Liam said that I looked down at the floor, and started blushing. I felt someones eyes staring at me so I looked up. I looked up to see Niall smiling at me. So I smiled back and ran over to him and gave him a hug.

According to Liam Niall gave the best hugs because he buries his face into your neck. Liam was not lieing! As I lifted my body up with my toes, and wrapped my arms around Niall, he wrapped his around my waist, and buried his face into my neck!

When I turned around I saw Harry smiling his famous "cheeky smile." "Whats your name?", Harry said to Miya.

"Miya", she said blushing.

Then Harry grabbed Miya's hand and kissed it! After he did this he said "I'm Harry", in his very hot and  flirtatious accent.

Then Zayn looked at Jenny and said "You must be the beautiful girl I sang happy birthday to, aren't you?"

She giggled and said "Yea."

"Well happy birthday again.... Jenny",Zayn said while smirking and pulling her in for a hug.

Liam looked over at me and Louis said, "What's your name, love?" Before I answered Niall looked over at me wanting to know too.

"Delilah", I answered.