Meeting the Horans

"Alright guys, have fun!" Paul said as he handed Niall our bags. "I'm gonna stay in a hotel for tonight, and I'll be heading back in the mornin'."

"Thanks Paul," Niall said giving him a hug.

"No problem, see ya in a few days. Bye Delilah! Good Luck!" he said to me.

"Thanks for everything, Paul!" I said hugging Niall's friendly body guard. Then Niall and I started walking with the luggage, up to his parents house. He lifted our luggage up the brick steps, and reached the front door. Then he looked at me.

"You ready?" he asked me excitedly.

"Yea.." I said nervously. Then Niall went to go ring the door bell...

"Wait!" He looked at me. "What if.. what if they don't like me?" I asked staring at my feet.

He smiled at my comment and lifted my chin up so that I faced him. "Don't be silly. They loveee you, already!" Then he softly kissed me, and grabbed my hand. He squeezed it in reassurance, and finally  rung the doorbell. We waited a few moments, before a small woman opened the door.

"Helllloooo!!!" Maura said cheerfully, as she embraced her son.

"Mum!!! I missed you so much!" Niall said squeezing his mother. Then they pulled away.

"Delilahhh!! It's a pleasure to finally be meeting you in person!" she said warmly, and she embraced me, as if I was one of her own. 

"Thank you so much, Maura. The pleasure's all mine!" I replied smiling at Niall's mother.

"Awww, your so gorgeous!" she said brushing her fingers against my cheek. "Come in, come in, food's ready! You must be starving, all those hours in that jet." Then we followed the welcoming Irish woman, inside her home.

"Heeeeyy, Niall!! How are ya, son!?" Bobby came over, giving Niall the original Horan hug.

"I'm good, I'm good dad. I missed ya pops!" Niall said patting his father's back. Then he led him over to me.

"Delilah! I'm glad to finally be meeting you..." Bobby said hugging me. "Wow.. you're more beautiful in person!" he commented smiling at Niall.

"Aww, thanks Bobby." I said smiling at all the compliments I've gotten already. Bobby went back to the living room, and I followed Niall to the kitchen to meet his stepfather.

"Chris!!!" Niall addressed his stepfather.

"Heyyyy!!! How have ya been, boy?" he asked Niall.

"I've been good, Chris!" he said as they embraced each other.

"I see you've been good, you got this beauty in your hands over here!" he said referring to me. "Nice to officially meet you, Delilah!"

"Thank you, Chris!" I said returning his hug.

"Well, why don't cha take your bags on upstairs, Niall. You know where the guest room is!" Chris told Niall.

Niall smiled at his stepfather. "Alright, babe. I'm gonna put our stuff in the room, and I'll be right down, ok?" my boyfriend asked me.

"Ok hun, I'll be at the table," I replied, then Niall went upstairs.  

"Alright darlin' let's eat! The dining table's over there," Chris said guiding me towards the dinner table. Niall's brother Greg, and sister-in-law Denise were already there. When I walked into the room, Greg got up from his seat, and gave me a warm hug.

"Hello Delilah, Welcome to Ireland! Glad to finally meet you in person," he said warmly.

"Nice to meet you, Greg. Thank you for having me!" I said laughing.