Tickle Monster

The next morning I must of woken up fairly early, because Niall was still sound asleep with his left arm wrapped tightly around my body. I felt him breathing in my hair, as my back was pressing on him comfortably. I slowly put my hand over his, and rubbed his arm. Then I shifted carefully, under his arm, and onto my back. I stared up at the ceiling and then my wondering eyes moved down to my beautiful irish boyfriend. I stared from the veins on his hands, up to his moving chest. He looked so beautiful and relaxed when he slept. I smiled as I watched him sleep for a few minutes. He must of felt my eyes on him, because his eyes quickly shot open. As he did that I closed mine. Pretending that I was sleeping.

Then he poked my cheek.

"Hey.. you awake?" he whispered. But I tried my best to "sleep."

"I know your faking.. I felt your eyes beaming, into my skin." he said laughing. At that point I couldn't take it anymore, so I burst out laughing.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!! How did you know!?" I said as I turned to face him.

"Hahahahahahahhaha, because I know you! Silly girl."

"haha.. I'm sorry I woke you." I said.

"It's alright, Princess.." he said kissing my forehead. "I'm just surprised your awake!"

"Yeaa, I don't know. Just woke up early today." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What time is it?" he asked. Then I turned my head and looked at the clock, on the night stand next to me.

"Nine."

"Great! Breakfast ends at eleven, you wanna eat now. Or later?

"Hmmm... Now! I'm gonna take a shower first.." I said kissing him and jumping out of bed. ".. Hey! Don't forget to call the guys.. we haven't spoken to them since we landed. I promised Liam I wouldn't forget to remind you!" I said pointing.

"Your, right. Good job babe! I'm gonna give 'em a ring right now!" he said, grabbing his cell phone from the night stand next to him.

"I'm always thinkin'.." I said to him as I tapped my head. Then I got my undergarments, and cloths and brought them with me to the exquisite hotel bathroom. Again Niall will never fail to have a bathroom that will impress me. This bathroom was very big, and gleaming white. There was a small tub, and a stand up shower with glass doors. There was also two huge mirrors above the tub. And to top it off, the hotel employees must of decorated the bathroom to look romantic because, there was unlit, scented candles and rose petals surrounding the bathtub. "Oh my god.." I thought to myself. I had to show Niall what they'd done.

"Niall!" I said, calling after him.

"Hold on babe! Just a sec, ok?" so I waited a bit, and set my cloths on top of the toilet seat and turned the shower water on. Waiting for it to get warm. Then a few minutes later I heard Niall walking into the bathroom.

"Everyone said hello! They miss us, and they're doing just fine in London and--" he said before he interrupted himself with a huge smile. "--Wooooooow... ha! They did a great job here, Princess.."

I laughed at his reaction. "I know! I came in here and I'm like.. I think they were trying to make the bathroom look.. very lovey-dovey."

Niall chuckled. "Well.. this is a bed & breakfast so... and, the rose petals were a nice touch! I like it, do you like it?"

"Of course! It's really cute.. and romantic.." I said giving him a slight giggle. He chuckled once again before walking closer to me.

"Well.. I know you like all this stuff," he responded before lifting me off the ground, and picking me up. Then I kissed him, softy and smiled.