Slumberland!

It's been a few months since Miya, Jenny, and I had went shopping with the boys and their girlfriends. And in those few months I've developed a very tight relationship with Niall, he's also gotten his braces removed! Are friendship became so tight that... he asked me to be his girlfriend! But the ironic thing is, Jenny and Zayn, and Miya and Harry have also been dating for a while. But most times they are very busy with new songs for their new album. Even with that Niall has still made time for me:) We've been on so many amazing dates, and I love being with him. 

*Phone, Buzzes*

Niall: Hey Beautiful :)

Me: hehe..Hi X)

Niall: haha.. i was wondering if your busy today and or.. tonight?

Me: Nope, just relaxing. Jenny and Miya are on their way home, they just finished work.

Niall: Oh nice! You were off today, right?

Me: Yea! thank God lol

Niall: Good :) So, we were wondering if you guys wanna take up our offer on, a sleepover. It'll be fun we'll have movies, music, and a whole load of junk food!!! ;)

Me: lmao I likee that, and yea i'm sure the girls and i will love too.

Niall: :D great! is six a good time?

Me: Yea awesome! c ya in a couple of hours babe :*

Niall: Cant wait :*

"Heyyy Delilah! You home!?" Shouted Jenny, as I saw Miya lock the door to our flat. 

"Over Hereeee!" I said while eating caramel popcorn and, flipping through the channels on our flat-screen. 

"Hey you! Whatcha doin'?" asked Miya.

"Nothing. The boys invited us to their flat for a sleepover in three hours."

"Sounds fun!" said Jenny.

"Yea! At least something fun away from work!" Said Miya laughing.

"Yea." I said laughing. "So, how was work?"

"Gooood! Haha Harry kept calling me to video-chat with him on my phone." Miya said giggling.

"Well, did you!" I asked. 

"Of Course! How could I not." she said winking at me. I started to laugh.

"Yea, and Zayn sent roses to the record store today!" said Jenny, fanning herself with her hand. She worked in the local record store not too far from where we lived. Miya worked at "Peeta's Bakery", and I worked at "Lottie's Cafe and Bookstore."

"Awwww! So cute!" I said while making cute kissy faces at them.

"Oh! Guess what I brought!" Miya said while hiding a brown paper bag behind her back.

As I changed my position from sitting on the couch to kneeling on the cushion, I said smiling "I could smell it as soon as you walked in!

"Turkey and Cheese Panini!" she said holding out the bag in front of me.

"Yesss! I knew it!" I yelled as I jumped off of the couch and grabbed the delicious smelling bag from her hands.

"Hungry, much?" Jenny said while hanging up her jacket on the hook by the door.

"Always! you know that." I said giving her a wink.

"Haha, yea we all, know that!" she replied.