Shopping with the boys...

The next day Miya got up first, then Jenny, it was twelve in the afternoon. They both woke me up so I could make breakfast. Some people would think that their being lazy, but honestly they were my best friends so I didn't mind.

"So, what do you guys wanna eat?" I asked.

They both shrugged their shoulders. "It dosn't matter, what ever you make I'm sure it'll taste good, said Jenny.

I laughed and said "Bacon, Egg, and cheese?"

"Sure" said Miya laughing. I smiled and went straight to the kitchen. Jenny and Miya turned on the TV and then set the table for breakfast.

We ate bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches with coffee and orange juice. "It tastes good?", I asked them.

They nodded with food stuffed in their mouths. I smiled, and then we started talking about the night before. We were still kinda in shock, especially me. Halfway into our meal the house phone rang. Miya went to pick it up.

"Hello," she said.

"Hey, It's Liam."

Miya covered the bottom part of the phone and whispered to us "Guys it's Liam!" Jenny and I ran, to Miya to listen to the conversation. "Oh, hi Liam how's it going?" Miya asked.

"Good, good. How about you girls?"he asked.

"We're fine", she said.

"Listen, the boys and i were wondering if you guys aren't busy and would fancy hanging out with us?"

"Sure where?"said Miya.

"At the mall, said Liam."

"Sure that's sounds awesome!"

"Excellent. Oh! Make sure Delilah comes with you guys, Niall really wants to see her", Liam said flirtatiously.

"Oh... sure thing," Miya said winking at me. My eyes grew wide.

"What?! What did he say!? I screamed." Jenny smiled anxiously.

"Ohhh, nothng... just that Niall wants to seee you!

"Ahhhhhhhhh," we screamed and jumped up and down.

"But wait girls, it gets better." Miya said smirking. Jenny and I looked at each other and rose our eyebrows, "What?",we said simultaneously. "Grab you wallets.... we're going shopping!!!!" said Miya. All three of us screamed and jumped up and down again.

"With the boys?! asked Jenny. Miya nodded really fast. Then we screamed and let all of our excitement out again. I can't believe it, we were going to hang out with One Direction! This is gonna be awesome...

***

As we arrived at the West-field Shopping Center, we parked our red Mini Cooper in the parking lot. Then we started walking towards the mall entrance. I was wearing a shear Cheetah-print button-down blouse,  black high waisted skinny jeans, Cheetah-print swade wedges, and light brown sunglasses designed by Chanel. My my dirty-blonde curly hair was let loose. Jenny was wearing a long sleeve floral shirt, a black leather jacket with the sleeves cut off, light pink skinny jeans from Charlotte Russe, and black comat boots. Her black hair straight with curls at the bottom. Miya was wearing a loose shear white tank top, a cream coloured blazer with black lining, dark blue jeans from Hollister, short light-blue wedged boots, and nerd glasses, with her dip-dyed hair in a french braid. Once we got to the front of the shopping center Miya took out her i-phone and dialled Liam's number.

Miya's POV

*ringing*

"Hello." a voice said.... but it wasn't Liam's.